GRAPPLE AND REPULSOR

I’ve been playing and watching some videos of people playing halo and I think the repulsor and grapple should have a timeout before I can use them again. Or maybe the repulsor doesn’t work with vehicles, I don’t know how that could be balanced. I think that’s a bit broken.

> 2533274881043297;1:
> I’ve been playing and watching some videos of people playing halo and I think the repulsor and grapple should have a timeout before I can use them again. Or maybe the repulsor doesn’t work with vehicles, I don’t know how that could be balanced. I think that’s a bit broken.

Was this in arena or training? Both items have a cooldown with limited charges. Apparently BTB will increase the number of these charges though versus arena.

I like that the repulsor pushes back vehicles though.

Yeah I watched a video today on YT and it showed a guy knocking a warthog off the map with the repulsor from a good distance. It needs to be nerfed on vehicles as it shouldn’t be able to knock a vehicle back that far.

> 2533274881043297;1:
> I’ve been playing and watching some videos of people playing halo and I think the repulsor and grapple should have a timeout before I can use them again. Or maybe the repulsor doesn’t work with vehicles, I don’t know how that could be balanced. I think that’s a bit broken.

I think

1. you’re wrong
  2. it does have a cool down

The question I was hoping this thread would be about and have an answer to…

If someone is pulling themselves towards me because they shot a grapple hook at me, and I use the repulser on them while they’re pulling towards me, what happens?

> 2614366390849210;5:
> The question I was hoping this thread would be about and have an answer to…
>
> If someone is pulling themselves towards me because they shot a grapple hook at me, and I use the repulser on them while they’re pulling towards me, what happens?

Sounds like a fun thing somebody really needs to try :grin: