Graphics settings

why only one point for graphics settings?

I believe there is a way to switch the resolution settings.

In settings, Switch “Window Mode” from “Borderless”, to “Windowed”

Then Choose a lower setting to play the game. It might be a smaller window, but you can run the game easier.

> 2535431100785781;2:
> I believe there is a way to switch the resolution settings.
>
> In settings, Switch “Window Mode” from “Borderless”, to “Windowed”
>
> Then Choose a lower setting to play the game. It might be a smaller window, but you can run the game easier.

I’m fairly positive the OP is referring to options like antialiasing, LOD detail/distance, shadow quality, texture quality, etc. that most games have had since 1999

the issue stands with there only being “performance, normal, and fancy” for options, it would be nice to get more down and dirty.

> 2535418691275649;3:
> > 2535431100785781;2:
> > I believe there is a way to switch the resolution settings.
> >
> > In settings, Switch “Window Mode” from “Borderless”, to “Windowed”
> >
> > Then Choose a lower setting to play the game. It might be a smaller window, but you can run the game easier.
>
> I’m fairly positive the OP is referring to options like antialiasing, LOD detail/distance, shadow quality, texture quality, etc. that most games have had since 1999
>
> the issue stands with there only being “performance, normal, and fancy” for options, it would be nice to get more down and dirty.

Honestly they should let us change those setting so one could better optimize the game for their pc. Also maybe add higher settings than we already have. At “Quality Settings” I shouldnt still have grass and -Yoink- not render until im right in front of it. So I think the game could look a lot better than it does.