Graphics settings don't save when game restarted

As in the title. I have to re-max all the graphics settings when I restart the game. I had the exact same problem in the beta. Seemingly the only one that is retained is the hitpoint bars option (which stays on which is what I switched it to and what I want). Every other settings reverts. Performance is not an issue (though it shouldn’t affect this anyway), I have a 4790k clocked at 4.9ghz and a 290X 8GB.

I also having the “network error” issue when I load the game, but it hasn’t seemed to affect my campaign run so far.

Any input as to what might be going on? Maybe the two issue are related? I’m reinstalling the game as I speak, that might help, but I doubt it.

The same thing with my game . I tried everything ,so I guess we just need to wait for an update

I’ve finally found a solution !!! I 've just renaimed my user folder to English language and …that’s all!

Can you explain a bit more clearly what you did? Which folder is this?

I’ve renamed my “user name” folder (to be more specific, create a new one ). The name was written in Russian language,and I 've made it in English ,that’s all

This doesn’t help me. Which folder is “user name”? Where is it located? You created a new folder? Did you delete the old one? What did you rename it to?

> 2533274819862179;6:
> This doesn’t help me. Which folder is “user name”? Where is it located? You created a new folder? Did you delete the old one? What did you rename it to?

OMG! The folder location is C:\Users"Username". You can rename it (which I couldn’t do ) or just create a new one in new user account. And I’m telling you once again ,the name was written in Russian language,and I 've made it in English

1 Like

Did this correct the problem?