Graphics Quality...

What happened to the overall Graphics Quality that we were seeing in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. New Company took over, this I understand, but with a new company the franchise should not have dumbed the graphics down…

Also, I think Halo 4 Looks more like an Unreal Tournament Based Gameplay.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Also another note… Really These Forums… Spend a little more time and money on a Web Developer, Someone who could actually make these look decent instead of something pulled off a 2002 web page. <_< This is 2012. Your Expected to improve things not stay with the status-quo.

Halo 4 is easily the best looking Halo game so far. It’s basically Halo 3 on steroids, 343i is doing a fantastic job on that front.

What you talking about?! The graphics look phenominal - I wouldnt be suprised if this was the best graphics the 360 could have until a new console is released.

And I’m happy with the forums - If only I could say that about the people in them :3

LMAO are you blind? how could this possibly be an worse than H3 or Reach? Halo 4 is possibly the best looking console game ever made.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Wow I bet I can Guess the age of you two posters…

lets say 15-17 age range should just about cover it.

> Wow I bet I can Guess the age of you two posters…
>
> lets say 15-17 age range should just about cover it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam or flame other members.

Sick diss, bro.

Watch out everyone, we got a badass over here…

First I though you were just joking around → Me laugh =D

Now I see that you have some issues dude → Me like this o.O

>

How is our age relevant to this? Regardless of our age, you are obviously not understanding that Halo 4 has some of the best grahpics I have ever seen in a game. Theres something wrong with you if you think Halo 3’s grahpics are better…

>

Don’t worry, buddy, we can guess your age too.
Those are some good first two posts!

I thought Halo Reach’s graphics looked the best of them all but we’ll see when Halo 4 comes out.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

You guys can’t be serious… Sure the suits look better and more detail but there is more to a game then just how many pixels you can fit on a screen, or how sharply everything can look. It’s about the overall look and feel of the game. It looks dumbed down like a mockery of everything Bungie tried to do for halo.

You can bet the community is never going to be the same, as show so far. I guess true Halo Fans and Bungie Supporters would stay away from here…

ALSO… I bet this gets flooded with spam or gets shut down because 343i can’t take a critique or their “Fans”.

[deleted]

> LMAO are you blind? how could this possibly be an worse than H3 or Reach? Halo 4 is possibly the best looking console game ever made.

Have you seen Watch_Dogs? It’s 10x better.

OT: While I’ll admit that the graphics from gameplay thus far in Halo 4 are stunning to say the least, obviously Halo 4 is going to have better graphics… it was made later on when better technology existed. It’s not like Bungie entered their code wrong and so they had worse graphics. Those games were made before the technology used in Halo 4 existed.

I like Halo 4’s Graphics Better. The lighting is very good and that was my biggest issue with Halo Reach, it looked very dull in my opinion.

> You guys can’t be serious… Sure the suits look better and more detail but there is more to a game then just how many pixels you can fit on a screen, or how sharply everything can look. It’s about the overall look and feel of the game. It looks dumbed down like a mockery of everything Bungie tried to do for halo.
>
> You can bet the community is never going to be the same, as show so far. I guess true Halo Fans and Bungie Supporters would stay away from here…
>
> ALSO… I bet this gets flooded with spam or gets shut down because 343i can’t take a critique or their “Fans”.

Define “dumbed down”, because to me this looks like souped-up Halo 3 with more detail, better lighting, anti-aliasing, etc.

Are you talking about the look of the Prometheans? Because they do look quite a bit different to the usual Forerunner style that we see, especially with the red lighting.

And don’t be daft, there are hundreds of open threads on this forum of people criticising the game, but by this point I’m pretty sure that you’re just trolling.

Halo 4 looks the best by far. Also I don’t see whats wrong with waypoint. It’s easy to use, whats wrong with being user friendly?

This is obviously a troll here…H4 looks phenomenally awesome

> What happened to the overall Graphics Quality that we were seeing in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. New Company took over, this I understand, but with a new company the franchise should not have dumbed the graphics down…

Obvious troll is obvious.

It made Black Ops 2 look like a PS2 game!

Are you serious or are you trying to troll? Because the halo 4 graphics are the best fps graphics i’ve seen on a console.

Also whats wrong with the forums? We don’t need fancy stuff just to discuss things.

> > LMAO are you blind? how could this possibly be an worse than H3 or Reach? Halo 4 is possibly the best looking console game ever made.
>
> Have you seen Watch_Dogs? It’s 10x better.
>
> OT: While I’ll admit that the graphics from gameplay thus far in Halo 4 are stunning to say the least, obviously Halo 4 is going to have better graphics… it was made later on when better technology existed. It’s not like Bungie entered their code wrong and so they had worse graphics. Those games were made before the technology used in Halo 4 existed.

It’s not the Pixels on the Screen it’s the Fluidity to the environments and the way that the Covenant / UNSC weapons and vehicles look. Things just look way to boxy and not smooth for the covenant and the Battle Rifle and DMR have gone through major overhauls again and from what i’ve seen they don’t look the same.

The Gameplay it’s self, I’ve said before, looks like Unreal Tournament style Game-Play, not like the Halo Style that we’ve all grown accustomed too.

I will say that I’m Impressed with the Covenant (Shotgun) Scatter-Shot. I’m also impressed with the way the rendering is going. I guess when I say Graphics people think more about ooh look how pretty the armor looks and i can almost see my reflection in it. Instead of well that looks like it should’ve been worked on a little bit more to make it look like it belongs here. Because Pretty Graphics and Out of Place items and out of place renderings just don’t mesh well for me.

I just hope that things start to look more like they belong, and 343i better do a hell of a -Yoink!- good job introducing the multi-player styles in, with all the ordinances and the UT style score pop ups…