Gotta love the New Match making system.....

I have noticed since the last update the match making was “tweaked” well im a gold player and I do not think that being paired up in a team of 3 unranked players againts 1 unranked and 3 gold players is proper match making. But it doesnt seem to matter what anyone says about it, its just just going to be how they want it. It should be called random making because i hardly ever get a team with around the same rank as me lately, and this just turns the game into babysitting unranked players, getting granade spammed because they either dont care or dont know how to play, why are unranked players being paired with ranked players anyways? They should all be put together until they reach at least a bronze level, I know some people will say " the unranked are put in there so they can go againts better players…" but thats not always the case, I would say 75% of the unranked players are TRULY unranked and the other 25% are onyx and champion looking to have some game play. But anyways thats my 2 cents. Its frustrating and is making the game more and more of watching out for your unranked players spamming granades in a room you are in, or babysitting them to help prevent the other team from just annihilating your own team mates because they just stand there or charge right for the guy with a shotgun. Have a good day.

From my experience unranked players usually are really good. Most of the time they are high ranks using a second account or maybe they were ranked around your rank last season and are doing their placement matches for this one.