Got Unfrigginbelievable AMA

Luck was on my side is all I am going to add to that :smiley:

In b4, vids or it didn’t happen.

Edit: Since people don’t seem to get it, it’s a joke.

which vehicle?

> 2533274944778648;2:
> In b4, vids or it didn’t happen.

Why do you need proof. Whether he’s lying or not, getting an unfrigginbelievable is pretty impressive but I don’t think its important enough to need proof lol. If you got one, congrats InsaneGaara! If you didn’t well, IDK. Nothing happens.

> 2535425761687659;4:
> > 2533274944778648;2:
> > In b4, vids or it didn’t happen.
>
>
> Why do you need proof. Whether he’s lying or not, getting an unfrigginbelievable is pretty impressive but I don’t think its important enough to need proof lol. If you got one, congrats InsaneGaara! If you didn’t well, IDK. Nothing happens.

Didn’t say I cared whether or not he got it, just expecting the inevitable.

> 2533274833309866;3:
> which vehicle?

hahaha dude no vehicles I swear!!!

> 2533274944778648;2:
> In b4, vids or it didn’t happen.

haha i gotcha man, hope this is your gamertag, I will add you and show you how it happened

> 2533274860469234;7:
> > 2533274944778648;2:
> > In b4, vids or it didn’t happen.
>
>
> haha i gotcha man, hope this is your gamertag, I will add you and show you how it happened

That sounds harder than posting a link.

> 2535425761687659;4:
> > 2533274944778648;2:
> > In b4, vids or it didn’t happen.
>
>
> Why do you need proof. Whether he’s lying or not, getting an unfrigginbelievable is pretty impressive but I don’t think its important enough to need proof lol. If you got one, congrats InsaneGaara! If you didn’t well, IDK. Nothing happens.

Thanks man I just hate how I didn’t get to hear the medal being announced, that is the best part! I got a couple of the in Halo Reach and Halo 4, really didn’t think it was possible for me in 5 but I’m glad, I have to do it in every Halo game from here on out, it is tradition!

How many h4x do you have?

> 2807377803439483;8:
> > 2533274860469234;7:
> > > 2533274944778648;2:
> > > In b4, vids or it didn’t happen.
> >
> >
> > haha i gotcha man, hope this is your gamertag, I will add you and show you how it happened
>
>
> That sounds harder than posting a link.

How do I do it again lol…

How did it feel to be awesome?

> 2533274924282060;10:
> How many h4x do you have?

oh please, I don’t even have the knowledge to do all those things, I just play the game dude

> 2533274904123177;12:
> How did it feel to be awesome?

ahhh I’ve done it before in Reach and 4. i just felt the need to post this cause I see people saying things and then “AMA” afterwards so I wanted to try it haha

> 2533274860469234;11:
> > 2807377803439483;8:
> > > 2533274860469234;7:
> > > > 2533274944778648;2:
> > > > In b4, vids or it didn’t happen.
> > >
> > >
> > > haha i gotcha man, hope this is your gamertag, I will add you and show you how it happened
> >
> >
> > That sounds harder than posting a link.
>
>
> How do I do it again lol…

You can get your clips or screenshots from Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR! or Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR! and link to them here.

> 2533274796457055;15:
> > 2533274860469234;11:
> > > 2807377803439483;8:
> > > > 2533274860469234;7:
> > > > > 2533274944778648;2:
> > > > > In b4, vids or it didn’t happen.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > haha i gotcha man, hope this is your gamertag, I will add you and show you how it happened
> > >
> > >
> > > That sounds harder than posting a link.
> >
> >
> > How do I do it again lol…
>
>
> You can get your clips or screenshots from Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR! or Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR! and link to them here.

Thanks Snicker, really appreciate it!

Believe that!!!

Link to the Match he got it on

I have the entire video bookmarked on Halo 5. The most I can record is 5 minutes. So the next time I get on Halo 5 I will show you how the gameplay was for those 5 minutes. I was just excited and did that Xbox record that which records about 29 seconds.

> 2807377803439483;18:
> Link to the Match he got it on

ayeeeee thanks dude :slight_smile: good proof eh?