Got to Rank 50 (6th Star) - only got 1 Blitz Pack!

176 hours to get to Max Rank only to get one normal blitz pack… Ridiculous…

People actually play Blitz?

> 2533274800564519;2:
> People actually play Blitz?

Lol it was just a weak reward

What would you want for a prize?

> 2533274939354123;4:
> What would you want for a prize?

Not a prize/prizes, **Replay Value.**I know that COD is a franchise that most Halo fans hate on but the fact is that COD games do have Replay Value. I’m proposing a Prestige System where you can continuously reset your rank to 50 up until 5 (or so) times - getting access to hidden Monthly Challenges (eg. Win 50 games) and Commendations (eg. Play as Atriox 15 times - however they go up until Level 5 where its more like: Play as Atriox 500 times).

And this may be controversial but, every reset you do you can get a special leader power for a leader of your choice (Limited to only 1 special Leader Power per leader).

I honestly would like to do more in the game but, there is only so many achievements and Daily/ Weekly challenges that you can do be emersed…

> 2533274939354123;4:
> What would you want for a prize?

$1.49 chicken nuggets from burger king

They could always make it so you can reset your rank or continue going up (like Halo 4) in exchange for something special such as a unit/leader skin. Like the Fireball Warthog or Honor Guard Wraith from Halo Wars. Or some small advantage like Hero Swap (within the same faction, of course).

> 2533274818737568;7:
> They could always make it so you can reset your rank or continue going up (like Halo 4) in exchange for something special such as a unit/leader skin. Like the Fireball Warthog or Honor Guard Wraith from Halo Wars. Or some small advantage like Hero Swap (within the same faction, of course).

I’m all for getting skins for units, but I don’t like the idea of being able to hero swap or get new units/leader powers. Punishes those that play less rather than just rewarding you if you play more.

> 2533274927740213;8:
> > 2533274818737568;7:
> > They could always make it so you can reset your rank or continue going up (like Halo 4) in exchange for something special such as a unit/leader skin. Like the Fireball Warthog or Honor Guard Wraith from Halo Wars. Or some small advantage like Hero Swap (within the same faction, of course).
>
> I’m all for getting skins for units, but I don’t like the idea of being able to hero swap or get new units/leader powers. Punishes those that play less rather than just rewarding you if you play more.

It wouldn’t really be getting new powers, just a small change. Like giving a Forge Hog to Cutter or a Chosen to Shipmaster.

> 2533274818737568;9:
> > 2533274927740213;8:
> > > 2533274818737568;7:
> > > They could always make it so you can reset your rank or continue going up (like Halo 4) in exchange for something special such as a unit/leader skin. Like the Fireball Warthog or Honor Guard Wraith from Halo Wars. Or some small advantage like Hero Swap (within the same faction, of course).
> >
> > I’m all for getting skins for units, but I don’t like the idea of being able to hero swap or get new units/leader powers. Punishes those that play less rather than just rewarding you if you play more.
>
> It wouldn’t really be getting new powers, just a small change. Like giving a Forge Hog to Cutter or a Chosen to Shipmaster.

No! That’s the entire point of leader selection. You get what you get. No mix-and-match to get exactly what you want.

And like Breezy said, that would punish players like myself that just don’t have that kind of time to play. It’s not like you’re earning it with skill. You’re just playing more. And even if it required skill, skill is its own reward. You don’t need more advantages.

Skins would be fine.

> 2533274809541057;10:
> > 2533274818737568;9:
> > > 2533274927740213;8:
> > > > 2533274818737568;7:
> > > > They could always make it so you can reset your rank or continue going up (like Halo 4) in exchange for something special such as a unit/leader skin. Like the Fireball Warthog or Honor Guard Wraith from Halo Wars. Or some small advantage like Hero Swap (within the same faction, of course).
> > >
> > > I’m all for getting skins for units, but I don’t like the idea of being able to hero swap or get new units/leader powers. Punishes those that play less rather than just rewarding you if you play more.
> >
> > It wouldn’t really be getting new powers, just a small change. Like giving a Forge Hog to Cutter or a Chosen to Shipmaster.
>
> No! That’s the entire point of leader selection. You get what you get. No mix-and-match to get exactly what you want.
>
> And like Breezy said, that would punish players like myself that just don’t have that kind of time to play. It’s not like you’re earning it with skill. You’re just playing more. And even if it required skill, skill is its own reward. You don’t need more advantages.
>
> Skins would be fine.

“That’s the entire point of leader selection”

Yeah, because who needs abilities and special units like Grizzlies or Sentinels when you have a single Forge Hog or Douglas. It isn’t like this would be game breaking.

> 2533274818737568;11:
> > 2533274809541057;10:
> > > 2533274818737568;9:
> > > > 2533274927740213;8:
> > > > > 2533274818737568;7:
> > > > > They could always make it so you can reset your rank or continue going up (like Halo 4) in exchange for something special such as a unit/leader skin. Like the Fireball Warthog or Honor Guard Wraith from Halo Wars. Or some small advantage like Hero Swap (within the same faction, of course).
> > > >
> > > > I’m all for getting skins for units, but I don’t like the idea of being able to hero swap or get new units/leader powers. Punishes those that play less rather than just rewarding you if you play more.
> > >
> > > It wouldn’t really be getting new powers, just a small change. Like giving a Forge Hog to Cutter or a Chosen to Shipmaster.
> >
> > No! That’s the entire point of leader selection. You get what you get. No mix-and-match to get exactly what you want.
> >
> > And like Breezy said, that would punish players like myself that just don’t have that kind of time to play. It’s not like you’re earning it with skill. You’re just playing more. And even if it required skill, skill is its own reward. You don’t need more advantages.
> >
> > Skins would be fine.
>
> “That’s the entire point of leader selection”
>
> Yeah, because who needs abilities and special units like Grizzlies or Sentinels when you have a single Forge Hog or Douglas. It isn’t like this would be game breaking.

Probably not game breaking, but still against the game principles.

“That’s the entire point of leader selection”…“you get what you get”. It’s not a la carte.

> 2533274818737568;11:
> > 2533274809541057;10:
> > > 2533274818737568;9:
> > > > 2533274927740213;8:
> > > > > 2533274818737568;7:
> > > > > They could always make it so you can reset your rank or continue going up (like Halo 4) in exchange for something special such as a unit/leader skin. Like the Fireball Warthog or Honor Guard Wraith from Halo Wars. Or some small advantage like Hero Swap (within the same faction, of course).
> > > >
> > > > I’m all for getting skins for units, but I don’t like the idea of being able to hero swap or get new units/leader powers. Punishes those that play less rather than just rewarding you if you play more.
> > >
> > > It wouldn’t really be getting new powers, just a small change. Like giving a Forge Hog to Cutter or a Chosen to Shipmaster.
> >
> > No! That’s the entire point of leader selection. You get what you get. No mix-and-match to get exactly what you want.
> >
> > And like Breezy said, that would punish players like myself that just don’t have that kind of time to play. It’s not like you’re earning it with skill. You’re just playing more. And even if it required skill, skill is its own reward. You don’t need more advantages.
> >
> > Skins would be fine.
>
> “That’s the entire point of leader selection”
>
> Yeah, because who needs abilities and special units like Grizzlies or Sentinels when you have a single Forge Hog or Douglas. It isn’t like this would be game breaking.

The point isn’t that it would be game breaking, just that it wouldn’t be fair to those that have less time to play.

That is the number one reason I hate COD, just because I don’t play as often as other people I don’t have access to weapons and mods that others can use.

I feel like skins or badges would be an awesome reward, but the gameplay should be wholly dedicated to skill, not to who has more hours in the game.

5 packs would be nice but every other rank gives 1 so not suprised.

Blitz has one map, is completely P2W, and lacks in depth strategy. It seems like the game mode was forced on the devs as a way to generate money in the game. I would suggest playing Deathmatch if you want a high replay value. There is a lot to learn and the game mode is more fleshed out and supported.

I personally don’t want a prestige system and I hate the way COD does things. I think a lot of the active player base agrees with me. This isn’t that type of game. Some way to gain skins would be nice but I don’t think it would bring that many people back to the game. Best bet for increasing population is a free weekend with an accompanying price drop in the game.

On a seperate note you made the exact same post yesterday shouldn’t the mods lock this thread?

> 2674682457271996;15:
> Blitz has one map, is completely P2W, and lacks in depth strategy. It seems like the game mode was forced on the devs as a way to generate money in the game. I would suggest playing Deathmatch if you want a high replay value. There is a lot to learn and the game mode is more fleshed out and supported.
>
> I personally don’t want a prestige system and I hate the way COD does things. I think a lot of the active player base agrees with me. This isn’t that type of game. Some way to gain skins would be nice but I don’t think it would bring that many people back to the game. Best bet for increasing population is a free weekend with an accompanying price drop in the game.
>
> On a seperate note you made the exact same post yesterday shouldn’t the mods lock this thread?

Posted this like 4 days ago. Only posted the ideas a second time to see what the community thought. I posted the other forum on the same day.