got some questions about limited time offers

hello guys, i played halpo 5 when it realesed and just satarted playing again when mor came out and i have a few questions. if i got it right there was an other limited time thing were u could get cool weapon skins with noble team logo and odst logo on. and i wounder if you can get this now even tho the limited time thing is over. like can u get it in normal gold pack? and can u get the mor armor now when the limited time is out? i already have everything from mor but im just wondering. and anyone got info on any realese date on firefight?

Yes, you can unlock all of that stuff using the REQ system. It might take a while, but after about 30k packs you should have 100% of everything.

> 2533274909071734;1:
> hello guys, i played halpo 5 when it realesed and just satarted playing again when mor came out and i have a few questions. if i got it right there was an other limited time thing were u could get cool weapon skins with noble team logo and odst logo on. and i wounder if you can get this now even tho the limited time thing is over. like can u get it in normal gold pack? and can u get the mor armor now when the limited time is out? i already have everything from mor but im just wondering. and anyone got info on any realese date on firefight?

The only thing you can’t get is the HCS Weapon skins, the HCS armours and the 343 Weapon Skins. You missed out on those. They will not be available again.