Got screwed on req pack!!!!

So I just took about 2 hours to watch all 5 episodes of NIGHTFALL to get the nightfall helmet and armor…and I got screwed and got nothing!!! Somebody pls tell me there is something I missed and help me out here!!!

it was the same for me, you need to set your region on your xbox to united states and language to english after that done skip trough the first episode of nightfall with RB and it should unlock instantly :slight_smile:

It sounds like you said ‘wasted 2 hours’. On the bright side, you’ve just seen some epic video’s about Halo. :smiley:

make sure that the episodes actually finished, theres a little summary on the halo channel

> 2533274836357090;4:
> make sure that the episodes actually finished, theres a little summary on the halo channel

What do u mean a summary in the halo channel?? I finished all 5 episodes

Id be more mad that I bought it.

There is no packs for MCC unlocks, they just appear in the armory.

Read up on stuff before complaining

FYI you can fast forward through the videos.

Mine did not appear right away. But like a day later I saw it in my armor section. Be patient?

I had the same problem… I had to pop in MCC then restart my xbox then put back in Halo 5; it should load up and be there. For some reason it doesn’t show up in my collection still but i was able to select it through the “customize” menu.

you can fast forward, LMAO

Well…did you at least enjoy it?