Got onto Spartan opps ep.5 I don't know how!!

Me and my friends were going onto war games when suddenly the screen wen’t blank and we heard Sara Palmer, she told up to protect 2 generators. We protected them, then we got an achievement. THIS IS A REMINDER WE DID THIS ALL BY ACCIDENT AND DON’T HAVE A CLUE HOW IT HAPPENED. And now were all banned for 2 weeks and our G’s been removed. ALL I’m asking is, if someone is reading this and works for 343 please send me a message because I would like to know why we were in that game of spartan opps and CAN YOU PLEASE HELP US… We’re not hackers we promise! Now my Misty Hobbit account is banned for two weeks. It’s not my fault I don’t know whats happened! I just need someone from 343 to explain how I was on that Spartan opps.

Thanks to who ever reads this.
P.S That game was amazing…

Sounds like an excuse for achievement hacking.

Edit: Errm, read the OP wrong.

You didn’t protect the generators enough did you!!!

tries to be smart

Really though, thats quite a rough deal, and i’d maybe try and talk to XBL support?? Though i do realise they can be very unhelpful!!

Spartan Ops?

More like Spartan Oops!

Well, Episode 5 is on the disc, so it doesn’t seem impossible that a glitch allowed you to access it.

You could’ve just quit.

Either way, show your H4 receipt and maybe proof you didn’t hack.

if you did hack…

HAHA!

Pics or it didn’t happen

> Sounds like an excuse for achievement hacking.
>
> Edit: errm, read the OP wrong.

Pretty much.

It would have been funny if someone with a leaked copy one month ago would have come here saying: i was playing Reach than something strange happend and suddenly i completed the whole Halo 4’s campaign on legendary and got banned…"

> > Sounds like an excuse for achievement hacking.
> >
> > Edit: errm, read the OP wrong.
>
> Pretty much.
>
> It would have been funny if someone with a leaked copy one month ago would have come here saying: i was playing Reach than something strange happend and suddenly i completed the whole Halo 4’s campaign on legendary and got banned…"

It’s pretty easy to tell he’s lying because of how badly he described it. Either way, he still deserves the ban for making duplicate accounts.

I did try to email Xbox Live, but they just keep saying that my account had been ‘manipulated’. And I’m just trying to talk to 343 to see if we can get support. It was strange how it happened though because we’re going on to infinity slayer but instead the screen went completely black and Sara Palmer’s vice come on. The mission was on the one where you save Science team and when you get that artifact from the first season

I misread the OP. Sucks, but don’t know what to tell you.