Got negative req points?

Appears to be a glitch. i opened a gold pack and it did -10000. i opened a daily pack to see if it would go away and it just took away only 200 req point. Have to quit and restart the game for it to go away, didn’t loose my 254, it was still there when i restarted. But thought i should bring it up if it hasn’t been noticed.

Apparently you forgot to make a payment to the National Bank of Halo.

In all honesty though, that is a very strange occurrence. I’ve never seen that happen to anyone, nor heard of such a thing until now. Maybe the support section of Waypoint can help you out.

Halo 5 payday advances lol

> 2533274852660538;2:
> Apparently you forgot to make a payment to the National Bank of Halo.
>
> In all honesty though, that is a very strange occurrence. I’ve never seen that happen to anyone, nor heard of such a thing until now. Maybe the support section of Waypoint can help you out.

What if you had to pay 200 RP to play a Warzone match, H6 here we come

Weird.

They should tell you what your credit limit is ahead of time. Hope it doesn’t impact your fico.

Only one explanation for this: The Halo REQ banker got splattered in warzone and his replacement sucks.

Watch out for loan sharks. They will break your legs and tie you up on the hood of their warthog.

ONI know what you’ve done. The payment is fair.

insert money joke

> 2535418262439483;4:
> > 2533274852660538;2:
> > Apparently you forgot to make a payment to the National Bank of Halo.
> >
> > In all honesty though, that is a very strange occurrence. I’ve never seen that happen to anyone, nor heard of such a thing until now. Maybe the support section of Waypoint can help you out.
>
>
> What if you had to pay 200 RP to play a Warzone match, H6 here we come

I hate people like you that come up with ideas like this as if they are happening and getting mad at 343 for no reason…

You should just cash in for now and try a hard reset :stuck_out_tongue:

Did… Did I do it right?

Odd, never heard of that happening before

> 2533274818737568;12:
> You should just cash in for now and try a hard reset :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Did… Did I do it right?

i tried that but it wouldn’t let you buy. its a glitch. it knows you have used your 10000 pts. i had 10054, i bought the gold so it -10000 so some how it assumed i only had 54 so it game -9946 and than when i opened a pack with 200 pts it got -9746. it wouldnt let me by more gold because even tho the display says -9946 it knows i had 54. its a display glitch of some kind. but ya. just dashboard and exit game and restart and it fixes it. i wish i could keep buying endless gold packs. this happened because i opened over 350 req packs.

> 2533274875982754;6:
> They should tell you what your credit limit is ahead of time. Hope it doesn’t impact your fico.

lol it wont lol

> 2533274888695001;8:
> Watch out for loan sharks. They will break your legs and tie you up on the hood of their warthog.

more like tie you up and drag you behind a ghost and every now and then step on the gas.

> 2535418262439483;4:
> > 2533274852660538;2:
> > Apparently you forgot to make a payment to the National Bank of Halo.
> >
> > In all honesty though, that is a very strange occurrence. I’ve never seen that happen to anyone, nor heard of such a thing until now. Maybe the support section of Waypoint can help you out.
>
>
> What if you had to pay 200 RP to play a Warzone match, H6 here we come

if they did that, there would be soooooo many mad players. highly doubt they would do that.