Got my code :)

I just wanted to say thanks to Microsoft for making sure that most of the codes were sent out on time. I hope everyone else gets theirs soon :D.

Regards

Robk001

Congrats, enjoy your 130 levels(:

> I just wanted to say thanks to Microsoft for making sure that most of the codes were sent out on time. I hope everyone else gets theirs soon :D.
>
> Regards
>
> Robk001

most?! read thru forums 10% was on time

Hey babe, picked out a hawt flouro orange g-string for you to try on when you come over. :wink:

> > I just wanted to say thanks to Microsoft for making sure that most of the codes were sent out on time. I hope everyone else gets theirs soon :D.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Robk001
>
> most?! read thru forums 10% was on time

The majority of people did not post on the forums because they didn’t have anything to complain about, but then again that is just my assumption.

> Hey babe, picked out a hawt flouro orange g-string for you to try on when you come over. :wink:

Thanks for your input on this situation. :slight_smile:

Luv you too babe.

> > > I just wanted to say thanks to Microsoft for making sure that most of the codes were sent out on time. I hope everyone else gets theirs soon :D.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Robk001
> >
> > most?! read thru forums 10% was on time
>
> The majority of people did not post on the forums because they didn’t have anything to complain about, but then again that is just my assumption.

just because they didnt complain doesnt mean they didnt do what you did and said you got it

You bum! I took his g0ddamn shields out!

> > > > I just wanted to say thanks to Microsoft for making sure that most of the codes were sent out on time. I hope everyone else gets theirs soon :D.
> > > >
> > > > Regards
> > > >
> > > > Robk001
> > >
> > > most?! read thru forums 10% was on time
> >
> > The majority of people did not post on the forums because they didn’t have anything to complain about, but then again that is just my assumption.
>
> just because they didnt complain doesnt mean they didnt do what you did and said you got it

I’m not going to argue with you as I already said that’s just my opinion of what happened.

> You bum! I took his g0ddamn shields out!

Are you a troll or are you just spamming. Either way you are not contributing to this community.

Come here little kitty!

> Come here little kitty!

If that little kitty was a mod I’d be pretty happy.

If that mod was in a g-string I’d be happy.

> If that mod was in a g-string beating aussie joshy with a mace I’d be happy.

Woah! Slow down Stek. Let’s just keep that between us.

> Woah! Slow down Stek. Let’s just keep that between us.

You would like that wouldn’t you.

Yes, I would. I don’t want anyone invading in our personal life.

> Yes, I would. I don’t want anyone invading in our personal life.

I would prefer if you kept your fanatics with kitties and G-strings to yourself.

Kitties in g-strings… Now that, I’ve got to see.