Got Milked Name & Emblem Twitch drops available NOW

Got Milked Name & Emblem Twitch drops available NOW!!! Go get it!!

2 Likes

Oh, sweet! Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Is anyone else having trouble getting the claimed drops to show up in halo infinite? Mine haven’t shown up yet and I watched for 2 hours.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for a drop to appear from last weekend. Two other drops from that stream appeared several days later so you might have to wait.

1 Like

Same, still waiting for the drop from watching a stream a few hours ago. Not this again!.

1 Like

It’s almost as if they are being manually redeemed by a poor little Unggoy slaving away.

2 Likes

Last drops I got from Twitch took almost a week to show so don’t worry, you’ll get them.

3 Likes

I’ve wanted this nameplate for so long and now I can have I probably won’t use it because I already have the Pro Builder nameplate and the Unicorn of Earth nameplate.

First world problems.

5 Likes

Thank you, this is the only one I’ve missed. :+1:

1 Like

Same here, been waiting several hours after watching about 3 hours of the stream and claimed the drops but still haven’t shown up for me in Infinite yet. :crossed_fingers: it’ll be there in the morning or something.

Good luck I hope you receive it in game as many can’t.

I’ve been checking my redeem history periodically, after watching last night, it still hasn’t showed up yet. They usually are pretty quick to show up there, usually within an hour or two, but it’s been about 12 hours since I claimed it. Might have to take it to support if it’s not there tomorrow.

2 Likes

claimed the rewards the first day but still waiting for em. Showing “Got milk” as vaulted so I cant use it yet.

2 Likes

Still hasn’t shows up, gonna wait for a week I think.

1 Like

Same here. Its kind of strange since last time they were immediate.

1 Like

No sweat on that front. The previous drops took at least 72+ hours to appear into the inventories. I wouldn’t be shocked if these were the same.

I haven’t received mine yet either. Hope it comes soon. I missed it last time.

2 Likes

This has been a problem since Infinite launched and sadly we will have to wait until a future update corrects the issue. Waypoint still says I haven’t unlocked ‘Got Milked’ but yet my Twitch account says that I have. And I am linked correctly with both websites.

2 Likes

Took 7 days for me to get the last drop appear. Has anyone had to wait even longer for a Twitch drop to be added?

2 Likes

Where do you see when there’s going to be twitch drops and what rewards? I’m still burned by not getting that armor coating at HCS release

1 Like