Got kicked mid game........

Just got kicked from a game I was just in during the middle of it. Was not lagging at all was smooth the last 4 games in a row. Fix your servers 343… My nat is open and I’m wired this should not be happening. I got “your console has lost connection to the server” message

Was not a boot via tramkilling or afk

I’m not saying it isn’t their servers, but I find it peculiar that whenever someone says it’s the servers that caused the disconnect, a vast majority of the time they’re the only player in the whole match to have left it.

I’m assuming you’re talking about a recent Super Fiesta match. You’re the only one who didn’t finish it out of everyone in it.

I’d expect a number of players being thrown out if the servers decided to have a hissy fit.

> 2533274795123910;3:
> I’m not saying it isn’t their servers, but I find it peculiar that whenever someone says it’s the servers that caused the disconnect, a vast majority of the time they’re the only player in the whole match to have left it.
>
> I’m assuming you’re talking about a recent Super Fiesta match. You’re the only one who didn’t finish it out of everyone in it.
>
> I’d expect a number of players being thrown out if the servers decided to have a hissy fit.

You can look through my recent fiesta games been playing with the same 4 people. It happened mid fiesta.

And I did look through quite a few, there were two matches, that I remember, out of some 10 over the last days, where players did not finish the match, you and an enemy.

If I’m not mistaken, you’ve had atleast 20-30 completed matches in the last few days without any dnf in between, apart from the most recent one.

As I said, if there were some kicking issues with servers, I’d expect more than one player to be booted/kicked from the match.

Like, where are you located relative to your party?
Also, even if your NAT is open, it doesn’t mean any other NAT you’re under is open. Your ISP most certainly have one, any server your traffic goes through might have NAT on and so forth. Or perhaps your router decided to give a new IP to your xbox, or something along those lines.

PS: i343 has had server issues, I’ve been victim of it while my nephew hasn’t, in the same match. More than half the players were booted.

The reason I’m sceptical at this moment is because it’s one match (after which you cry foul), and you’re the only one to get booted.

One time, other than xbl issues, I was booted from a match, come to find out it was an issue with my ISP. I am wired with an open Nat.

> 2533274795123910;5:
> And I did look through quite a few, there were two matches, that I remember, out of some 10 over the last days, where players did not finish the match, you and an enemy.
>
> If I’m not mistaken, you’ve had atleast 20-30 completed matches in the last few days without any dnf in between, apart from the most recent one.
>
> As I said, if there were some kicking issues with servers, I’d expect more than one player to be booted/kicked from the match.
>
> Like, where are you located relative to your party?
> Also, even if your NAT is open, it doesn’t mean any other NAT you’re under is open. Your ISP most certainly have one, any server your traffic goes through might have NAT on and so forth. Or perhaps your router decided to give a new IP to your xbox, or something along those lines.
>
> PS: i343 has had server issues, I’ve been victim of it while my nephew hasn’t, in the same match. More than half the players were booted.
>
> The reason I’m sceptical at this moment is because it’s one match (after which you cry foul), and you’re the only one to get booted.

you do realize this is not the first time people have experienced these issues with halo5 specifically? most people (including myself) don’t have these disconnect problems with other games using the same ISP. every time someone posts a complaint about the reliability of halo5 online service, we get an unofficial response from a random poster claiming the problem on the ISP; for over 6 months And where is an official 343i response through all of this? Naqser are you posing as a 343i representative? why should we credit your response? no, if our ISP is to blame, we want to hear this from 343i and not just a random poster with no credibility (no offense to you personally). the biggest problem I have is 343i has not yet gave us an official response on this disconnect issue.

> 2533274909329991;7:
> > 2533274795123910;5:
> > And I did look through quite a few, there were two matches, that I remember, out of some 10 over the last days, where players did not finish the match, you and an enemy.
> >
> > If I’m not mistaken, you’ve had atleast 20-30 completed matches in the last few days without any dnf in between, apart from the most recent one.
> >
> > As I said, if there were some kicking issues with servers, I’d expect more than one player to be booted/kicked from the match.
> >
> > Like, where are you located relative to your party?
> > Also, even if your NAT is open, it doesn’t mean any other NAT you’re under is open. Your ISP most certainly have one, any server your traffic goes through might have NAT on and so forth. Or perhaps your router decided to give a new IP to your xbox, or something along those lines.
> >
> > PS: i343 has had server issues, I’ve been victim of it while my nephew hasn’t, in the same match. More than half the players were booted.
> >
> > The reason I’m sceptical at this moment is because it’s one match (after which you cry foul), and you’re the only one to get booted.
>
>
> you do realize this is not the first time people have experienced these issues with halo5 specifically? most people (including myself) don’t have these disconnect problems with other games using the same ISP. every time someone posts a complaint about the reliability of halo5 online service, we get an unofficial response from a random poster claiming the problem on the ISP; for over 6 months And where is an official 343i response through all of this? Naqser are you posing as a 343i representative? why should we credit your response? no, if our ISP is to blame, we want to hear this from 343i and not just a random poster with no credibility (no offense to you personally). the biggest problem I have is 343i has not yet gave us an official response on this disconnect issue.

I understand your frustration, this game has issues with multiplayer connectivity. We are trying to help, not excuse.

> 2533274875982754;8:
> > 2533274909329991;7:
> > > 2533274795123910;5:
> > > And I did look through quite a few, there were two matches, that I remember, out of some 10 over the last days, where players did not finish the match, you and an enemy.
> > >
> > > If I’m not mistaken, you’ve had atleast 20-30 completed matches in the last few days without any dnf in between, apart from the most recent one.
> > >
> > > As I said, if there were some kicking issues with servers, I’d expect more than one player to be booted/kicked from the match.
> > >
> > > Like, where are you located relative to your party?
> > > Also, even if your NAT is open, it doesn’t mean any other NAT you’re under is open. Your ISP most certainly have one, any server your traffic goes through might have NAT on and so forth. Or perhaps your router decided to give a new IP to your xbox, or something along those lines.
> > >
> > > PS: i343 has had server issues, I’ve been victim of it while my nephew hasn’t, in the same match. More than half the players were booted.
> > >
> > > The reason I’m sceptical at this moment is because it’s one match (after which you cry foul), and you’re the only one to get booted.
> >
> >
> > you do realize this is not the first time people have experienced these issues with halo5 specifically? most people (including myself) don’t have these disconnect problems with other games using the same ISP. every time someone posts a complaint about the reliability of halo5 online service, we get an unofficial response from a random poster claiming the problem on the ISP; for over 6 months And where is an official 343i response through all of this? Naqser are you posing as a 343i representative? why should we credit your response? no, if our ISP is to blame, we want to hear this from 343i and not just a random poster with no credibility (no offense to you personally). the biggest problem I have is 343i has not yet gave us an official response on this disconnect issue.
>
>
> I understand your frustration, this game has issues with multiplayer connectivity. We are trying to help, not excuse.

Mw2 on 360 and cod4 never had server issues. This is the only game that this has happens to me before. 343 needs to step up and solve this problem. Halo 3 with peer to peer never had this issue. P2P>dedicated servers that kick randomly