Got credit banned from split-screen in SWAT

Hi I just got banned from earning credits, but I dont know realy why. The last matches i have been playing i have been split screening with my litle brother and his frind. 6 and 7 years old. And yeah I can say thta they didnt get any kills, so I can say that would be an advantege to me but it wasnt the meaning to be that way they just wanted to play. And now becaus they killed like 3 guys/girls and like 5 matches I got credit banned. Can you Guys from bungie plz tell me why I got credit banned:)

BTW love the game.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post inappropriate comments.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It is unwise to speak the name “Bungie” outside the Den of Evil*(bungie.net*). Legend has it that if you speak their name out loud three times without wearing a -Yoink!-, they’ll return to screw up the franchise even more.

>

What use is this? And to the OP…The banhammer quite possibly thought that you were trying to manipulate the system. Secondly a 6 & 7 year old on an M-Rated 17+ game??? O.o

> >
>
> What use is this? And to the OP…The banhammer quite possibly thought that you were trying to manipulate the system. Secondly a 6 & 7 year old on an M-Rated 17+ game??? O.o

You’re right, that was immature of me.

About the minors; in his defence no one has ever cared about the age recommendations of Halo. The multiplayer has always been plagued by 12 year olds and the like. Hell, I started playing when I was like 11 myself, and I introduced my little sister to it when she was 9-10.

And to be fair, I’d rather see 6-7 year olds online than the 12 year olds. At least the former still respect the big boys and girls ^^

> > >
> >
> > What use is this? And to the OP…The banhammer quite possibly thought that you were trying to manipulate the system. Secondly a 6 & 7 year old on an M-Rated 17+ game??? O.o
>
> You’re right, that was immature of me.
>
> About the minors; in his defence no one has ever cared about the age recommendations of Halo. The multiplayer has always been plagued by 12 year olds and the like. Hell, I started playing when I was like 11 myself, and I introduced my little sister to it when she was 9-10.
>
> And to be fair, I’d rather see 6-7 year olds online than the 12 year olds. At least the former still respect the big boys and girls ^^

I used to agree with you, but when my best friend’s baby sister woke up SCREAMING and crying from what she saw in the campaign I had a big wake up call to taking those ESRB ratings seriously.

You may be thinking…HOW how could it have scared her!? It doesn’t matter how it could have, all that matters is that it did. When you hear someone who’s merely a toddler scream and cry due to things in a game you tend to wake up fast.

Hate this right now… im playing matches and it goes good and then whene the match ends you get nothing… :frowning: And I did nothing wrong :open_mouth:

> Hate this right now… im playing matches and it goes good and then whene the match ends you get nothing… :frowning: And I did nothing wrong :open_mouth:

Regardless post to the following:

https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst20947_Why-Did-I-Get-Banned---The-Official-Thread.aspx

someone will be along to help you further.