Got Banned... really?

So i was trying to find a good spot to snipe some people and turns out it didn’t work (suicided like 3 times and got kicked from a game). next game we won went fine. then tried to play a 3rd game… i am banned now?
You have spots where you need to jump and climb or you commit suicide and stuff. on one map as soon as you spawn if you go jump left you commit suicide…
i don’t think suicide should affect your score this is crazy. Yes i’ve betrayed people in swat because they got in my way as i shot but it only happened once or twice like a week ago.
fustrated i wonder when or if this ban will go away… or i want my money back for buying a game that i can’t even play apparently.

edit:
i thought it was a perm ban… lol it went away in like 5 min
still they should make suicide not affect kill count and not ban people for it.
also we should have friendly fire off.

Practice your trick jumps in a custom game. Not in a game where your deaths and stupidity negatively effect your teammates CSR. Also your ban has a time limit indicator on the message screen.

This is actually a good sign that the ban feature is indeed working. Since you committed suicide 3 times in a row it must have automatically assumed you were intentionally feeding. lol

good

Fricken hell temp ban for quitting is one thing but sucide seriously he made a few mistakes that ain’t right older halo games you never got banned for suicides that’s ridiculous

eh, I’d sympathize but why would you attempt the same thing 3 times? I suggest playing the maps on your own to find spots like that, not in a game where things count

I’m all for a temp ban on committing suicide as well as quitters. People that negatively affect the game should get banned. Whether you did it on purpose or not. Your minor inconvenience of being temporarily banned far outweighs those who used to go in and just suicide constantly to get the loss and de-rank.

> 2533274848833728;5:
> Fricken hell temp ban for quitting is one thing but sucide seriously he made a few mistakes that ain’t right older halo games you never got banned for suicides that’s ridiculous

On a philosophical level i agree with this. However on a realistic scale i disagree. This is why:
I cant tell you how many times i have been playing a game and one of my teamates starts killing himself or everyone on his team just to drag our score down and piss people off. The same thing with lag switchers. There are some people who are just dumb, stupid, or filled with inner anger and those people ruin the game for all of us. I think a ban on this activity is exaclty what is needed. The OP should try things out on customer maps as many people here have suggested. However if the OP is too narrow minded to realize this is a TEMPORARY ban then we dont need the OP playing halo in the first place. Get you money back and never return, please and thank you.

> 2533274809561698;8:
> > 2533274848833728;5:
> > Fricken hell temp ban for quitting is one thing but sucide seriously he made a few mistakes that ain’t right older halo games you never got banned for suicides that’s ridiculous
>
>
> On a philosophical level i agree with this. However on a realistic scale i disagree. This is why:
> I cant tell you how many times i have been playing a game and one of my teamates starts killing himself or everyone on his team just to drag our score down and piss people off. The same thing with lag switchers. There are some people who are just dumb, stupid, or filled with inner anger and those people ruin the game for all of us. I think a ban on this activity is exaclty what is needed. The OP should try things out on customer maps as many people here have suggested. However if the OP is too narrow minded to realize this is a TEMPORARY ban then we dont need the OP playing halo in the first place. Get you money back and never return, please and thank you.

If everyone on my team quit in the mcc is hide the whole match and when a enemy is close to finding me I’ll suicide I’m not going to give them a fast win. They are already going to win I’ll make it as slow as possible

> 2533274792014876;7:
> I’m all for a temp ban on committing suicide as well as quitters. People that negatively affect the game should get banned. Whether you did it on purpose or not. Your minor inconvenience of being temporarily banned far outweighs those who used to go in and just suicide constantly to get the loss and de-rank.

I happen to 100 percent agree with this cause they’ll never be able to make everyone happy. For the majority of people who play they tried to make the game a better experience for gamers overall

That’s why I stopped trying to get that powerup on Orion, lol!

> 2533274795515722;9:
> > 2533274809561698;8:
> > > 2533274848833728;5:
> > >
>
>
> If everyone on my team quit in the mcc is hide the whole match and when a enemy is close to finding me I’ll suicide I’m not going to give them a fast win. They are already going to win I’ll make it as slow as possible

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Because you have unlimited time to dump into the game why not make everyone else waste their seemingly few hours they get to play looking for you. Some people actually have real-life commitments and can’t play Halo all day, why waste their time? Hiding isn’t a show of being a good player, it’s intentionally being unsporting for the sake of being a jerk.

i think its just a 5 hour ban, so try avoiding betrayal, suicides, and especially quitting to avoid longer bans

> 2534615147437266;12:
> > 2533274795515722;9:
> > > 2533274809561698;8:
> > > > 2533274848833728;5:
> > > >
> >
> >
> > If everyone on my team quit in the mcc is hide the whole match and when a enemy is close to finding me I’ll suicide I’m not going to give them a fast win. They are already going to win I’ll make it as slow as possible
>
>
> Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Because you have unlimited time to dump into the game why not make everyone else waste their seemingly few hours they get to play looking for you. Some people actually have real-life commitments and can’t play Halo all day, why waste their time? Hiding isn’t a show of being a good player, it’s intentionally being unsporting for the sake of being a jerk.

Well in not going to give the enemy camping the top lift a free kill every time I spawn. There’s no need to go over negative when it’s 1v4

> 2533274961306591;11:
> That’s why I stopped trying to get that powerup on Orion, lol!

lol I’ve always wondered about that powerup.

I fell off the map twice in a row because of spawn camping. I’d respawn and was being shot at instantly, so I try to move out of the way just fall off the map only to spawn back in the same spot with the same scenario.I spawned a third time in the same spot but this time I just allowed the sniper to kill me. These ban rules seem way over the top. I haven’t been banned yet, but it’s in the back of my head. I think one is coming because I’ve quit a few games due to my friends being booted before the game starts, and there’s nothing wrong with the connections, just their dedicated servers playing up.

These bans should be based on data and then reviewed, not automatic rubbish that is obviously not a player intentional play.