Got banned momentarily for no reason!

So I decided I wanted to play some social CTF. Hopped into the playlist and then it sent me into a game where as soon as I joined, our team lost 3-0. I get returned to the lobby and I have been banned from playing Arena. Granted, I just jumped into Warzone instead, but it is still a minor annoyance. Just thought I would point out the problem.

You never get banned for just -one- DNF. There’s also a sticky post to avoid these individual posts.

You have numerous DNFs.

This will be locked anyway.

> 2533274809541057;3:
> You have numerous DNFs.
>
> This will be locked anyway.

You exaggerating the number because the number of DNFs in arena btw are within the month and its less than 6.

> 2533274925960280;4:
> > 2533274809541057;3:
> > You have numerous DNFs.
> >
> > This will be locked anyway.
>
>
> You exaggerating the number because the number of DNFs in arena btw are within the month and its less than 6.

“Within the month” - well there we go; )

even if they are within the month, look at it this way. if i quit 3/21 games and get banned dont play for a month, then quit first game back , then i would be showing signs that i am still a quitter. also warzone DNFs count against you as well

> 2690096563135647;2:
> You never get banned for just -one- DNF. There’s also a sticky post to avoid these individual posts.

This. Please take a gander at that thread.