Got banned for 3 days right now

<mark>Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans or post discriminatory comments.</mark>

Alright, i quit games 3 days ago, got a 1 day ban. And now today, i quit out of 2 BTB games because entire team leaves, and i kept going negative. Now i leave a arena qualifying match because i have a retard team with one player leaving as well before me, going negative. I get banned for 3 -Yoinking!- days …
how can i apply for an appeal? because there are good reason why i leave (team balancing is a joke as well)

stop quitting

Enjoy your ban.

goodbye and thanks for all the fish…

I can tell you something… Cursing will not solve anything. I totally understand your frustration. But venting here on the forums will only get the extremely vigilant monitors agitated. Be careful friend. You can easily get banned from Waypoint for 9 days if you don’t keep quite…

Shoot… I’ve said to much already.

apply for an appeal? LOL dood stop quitting games and you wont have to worry about an “appeal”

Here’s a tip: don’t quit more than twice a day.

Pretty crappy time to get banned seeing as the update is out lol

> 2533274907732220;2:
> stop quitting

For those that are saying “Dont quit”…are you guys really that ignorant to understand that the games im leaving are completely unfair, unbalanced teams with my team getting demolished. And i only left those games today cause my team left first…Not gonna go double digit negative.

I despise quitters…even people who quit after the quitters quit. Suck it up buttercup.

Stop quitting and your problem is solved. Oh also, enjoy the ban and take a moment to reflect on why you were punished.

> 2535465889945521;9:
> > 2533274907732220;2:
> > stop quitting
>
>
> For those that are saying “Dont quit”…are you guys really that ignorant to understand that the games im leaving are completely unfair, unbalanced teams with my team getting demolished. And i only left those games today cause my team left first…Not gonna go double digit negative.

Don’t quit. Let others receive the bans for quitting. Are you going to threaten to not play Halo anymore? I hope you do. The community will be better without quitters.

Are you so naive as to believe in the concept of fairness? So concerned about your K/D ratio that you can’t take on the challenge of an unbalanced match?

> 2535465889945521;9:
> > 2533274907732220;2:
> > stop quitting
>
>
> For those that are saying “Dont quit”…are you guys really that ignorant to understand that the games im leaving are completely unfair, unbalanced teams with my team getting demolished. And i only left those games today cause my team left first…Not gonna go double digit negative.

git gud

> 2560752109561871;12:
> > 2535465889945521;9:
> > > 2533274907732220;2:
> > > stop quitting
> >
> >
> > For those that are saying “Dont quit”…are you guys really that ignorant to understand that the games im leaving are completely unfair, unbalanced teams with my team getting demolished. And i only left those games today cause my team left first…Not gonna go double digit negative.
>
>
> Don’t quit. Let others receive the bans for quitting. Are you going to threaten to not play Halo anymore? I hope you do. The community will be better without quitters.
>
> Are you so naive as to believe in the concept of fairness? So concerned about your K/D ratio that you can’t take on the challenge of an unbalanced match?

#BoomSon

> 2535465889945521;9:
> > 2533274907732220;2:
> > stop quitting
>
>

So when you quit, does it not count as a loss? When you quit the game does it not have a negative impact on you? So technically its a double negative regardless on how you look at it. Stop quitting, regardless of how bad the teams are. I get it, I to get tired of playing with these players that can’t even assist in team fights or even team kill, but its a part of the experience. Just so you know, the more you quit, the more you will be queued with fellow quitters, so yea you did that to yourself. Try not to quit and take your lumps like everyone else. You aren’t some special snowflake, #DEALWITHIT

While I am not a fan of quitting (not saying I have never done it), I can see where the OP is coming from. If an entire team quits… it is going to be a terrible game, and really not worth the time. Why not have some method to concede a game? Say if a certain percentage of a team leaves, and there is no join in game, the team lacking in players can concede and everyone can move on with their lives?

Sounds like you deserved it.

Stop quiting and fight it out. Cause the system takes to you sticking it out into ranking.