Got Bandana (CE) - but can't select it ?

Hi

i just pIckes up the bandana skull on Halo CE in MCC then got to a checkpoint then quit the mission.

Now when I goto start a new mission in CE the bandana skull is not there to be chosen.

I got the achievement for it also.

EDIT - also tested picking up the iron skull right at the start of the game, finished the mission and then reloaded it. The iron skull is still there.

Same boat. Need that skull.

You needed to pre-order the skull in order to use it, it’ll be unlocked sometimes in December.

> 2535449308385966;3:
> You needed to pre-order the skull in order to use it, it’ll be unlocked sometimes in December.

Are you talking about bandana for H2? I’m talking about Combat Evolved.

> 2535449308385966;3:
> You needed to pre-order the skull in order to use it, it’ll be unlocked sometimes in December.

we’re talking about CE not 2.

I thought skulls were all unlocked immediately (other then preorder skulls coming on the 12th of Dec) and finding them only gave you an achievement?

Pretty sure that applies to both games, until I have a source telling me otherwise then I’ll stick to what I said.

> 2535449308385966;3:

Wait, so you pre-order, then wait a month to get the bonus?

> 2535449308385966;7:
> Pretty sure that applies to both games, until I have a source telling me otherwise then I’ll stick to what I said.

So we have to wait until dec 12th to use the Bandana skull in MCC CE ?

> 2533274823399538;8:
> > 2535449308385966;3:
> > You needed to pre-order the skull in order to use it, it’ll be unlocked sometimes in December.
>
>
> Wait, so you pre-order, then wait a month to get the bonus?

If you pre-ordered you should be able to use it once you can play MCC. I’m not sure if Xbox One has you enter redeem codes for bonuses like 360 as I don’t have an X1, but I assume if it did you should double check.

In any case, not being able to access bonus would be a bug. Unless you haven’t pre-ordered at the required retailer, then you’d need to wait a month.

I think there’s still confusion here.

Yep Tsar isn’t understanding.

I have loaded Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary mission “Silent Cartographer” in Master Chief Collection XB1. I have gone (with a friend in COOP) and retrieved the Bandana skull, the achievement popped up. We continued to the next checkpoint and then quit.

I then go to start another mission in Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary in Master Chief Collection XB1 - get to the skull selection screen and Bandana is not there.
Clear as mud?

Same here.
Picked it up and finished the level.
but still no bandana in the menu :(!

Finally someone understood!

Really need a response from 343 on this one.

I can’t unlock boom

It seems like picking up the skulls does not unlock them for use. It only gives the achievement.

Is the skull issue affecting halo 2 and 3?

i pre ordered and got code, entered it and still not selectable

Bump

> 2533274792647651;18:
> i pre ordered and got code, entered it and still not selectable

same here. the bonded pair skull is not in my skull menu of halo 2.