Got a question.

Are the armor sets used by Blue team and Osiris random reqs or do you have to do something specific to unlock them???

Random REQs. They’re mythic, so obtain them from Gold Packs.

> 2533274874078365;2:
> Random REQs. They’re mythic, so obtain them from Gold Packs.

Bummer. I’m trying to beat the campaign on legendary and was hoping that I would get some cool reward (besides the achievement).

Nope, to my knowledge, you don’t unlock anything from completing campaign. The only armor unlockable from beating campaign(s) is to beat every Halo in the MCC to get the Legendary Achievement. That grants you Helioskrill Armor/Helmet, but it’s not even worth it now because it’s been thrown in with the REQ pool, so you can earn it simply by buying packs.

> 2533274874078365;4:
> Nope, to my knowledge, you don’t unlock anything from completing campaign. The only armor unlockable from beating campaign(s) is to beat every Halo in the MCC to get the Legendary Achievement. That grants you Helioskrill Armor/Helmet, but it’s not even worth it now because it’s been thrown in with the REQ pool, so you can earn it simply by buying packs.

Confirmed. I’ve completed everything, all achievements, etc. You get nothing.

> 2533274883030212;1:
> Are the armor sets used by Blue team and Osiris random reqs or do you have to do something specific to unlock them???

> 2533274874078365;2:
> Random REQs. They’re mythic, so obtain them from Gold Packs.

But since you’re level 37, buy silver packs first, then gold packs.

Sadly nothing in this game is unlocked via achievement, everything is from the Req packs. As much as I don’t really have any issues with the Req pack system, it would be nice if some stuff was unlocked via achievement such as skull finding and campaign mission completion like in Halo 3. Good examples would be the Blue Team and Osiris armours.

> 2535433113586217;6:
> > 2533274883030212;1:
> > Are the armor sets used by Blue team and Osiris random reqs or do you have to do something specific to unlock them???
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274874078365;2:
> > Random REQs. They’re mythic, so obtain them from Gold Packs.
>
>
> But since you’re level 37, but silver packs first, then gold packs.

Listen to SwiftPup…

> 2533274830929412;7:
> Sadly nothing in this game is unlocked via achievement, everything is from the Req packs. As much as I don’t really have any issues with the Req pack system, it would be nice if some stuff was unlocked via achievement such as skull finding and campaign mission completion like in Halo 3. Good examples would be the Blue Team and Osiris armours.

You forget the infamous Achilles Armor.

> 2533274830929412;7:
> Sadly nothing in this game is unlocked via achievement, everything is from the Req packs. As much as I don’t really have any issues with the Req pack system, it would be nice if some stuff was unlocked via achievement such as skull finding and campaign mission completion like in Halo 3. Good examples would be the Blue Team and Osiris armours.

Out of Topic: Your gamerpic looks like a villain that aqua man would be fighting (looks cool).

just random reqs but they are mythic so they are hard to get.