Got a flight invite, but nothing is showing up

I got an email invite to join the halo infinite flight on the 23rd of September but come that day and i check the xbox insider app, and of course there’s nothing there at all, nothing in available or joined, i need help ASAP because I’m not going to let some stupid issue stop me from playing this flight.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

im just commenting to increase my rank but goodluck

> 2535466268586949;1:
> I got an email invite to join the halo infinite flight on the 23rd of September but come that day and i check the xbox insider app, and of course there’s nothing there at all, nothing in available or joined, i need help ASAP because I’m not going to let some stupid issue stop me from playing this flight.

Wait until tomorrow when/if it goes live officially.

Me too. I think you are not the only one experiencing this situation.
hopefully we receive the key later today or some one at 343 Industries notice this issue.

> 2533274907398117;2:
> im just commenting to increase my rank but goodluck

Stop doing this or the moderators will ban you.

Yesterday I was able to update my Halo Inside, I left it installed from the previous technical test and it was updated after yesterday’s live presentation. You may have to wait a bit but from what I see in general, the new version of the technical test is starting to arrive.

> 2533274842428280;5:
> > 2533274907398117;2:
> > im just commenting to increase my rank but goodluck
>
> Stop doing this or the moderators will ban you.
>
> Yesterday I was able to update my Halo Inside, I left it installed from the previous technical test and it was updated after yesterday’s live presentation. You may have to wait a bit but from what I see in general, the new version of the technical test is starting to arrive.

Same here, xbox insider got updated and I can see halo infinite 22gb and the new load screen shows up but still not authorize to play. I am in the UK so 5pm - 9pm gmt is my first matchmaking window on 23 sep!

I just want to play man

The flight is on hold at the moment as 343 are dealing with a late-game technical issue. No codes or emails providing access to builds are likely to be sent until decisions have been made and updates posted. An update is likely to come out in the AM, 343 time [PST] with further details.

Follow this topic for announcements as they arrive
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/psa-halo-technical-preview-2-updates/511173a1-85aa-4941-b02f-12645a4917ea/posts