Gosh !! I hate the new kill barriers.

Maps are less exploring than in halo 3 now. We needed glitches to go to places and now we cant go to places at all. I mean seriously it was a good effort but I just hope that the barriers are not implemented in any other halo that ever comes out ever again !!!

Now we have places that could be used for noob spots but no, bungie end up protecting the pro players, :frowning:

My friend, it just makes it that more satisfying when you find a good, large area that’s free of the soft/hard kill barriers. Like on Condemned or Tempest

I can vouch for what elyk said. We totally exposed some maps :p.

> My friend, it just makes it that more satisfying when you find a good, large area that’s free of the soft/hard kill barriers. Like on Condemned or Tempest

Breakpoint had huge areas.
Sniper was :).

> > My friend, it just makes it that more satisfying when you find a good, large area that’s free of the soft/hard kill barriers. Like on Condemned or Tempest
>
> Breakpoint had huge areas.
> Sniper was :).

Yep and don’t forget the areas on Forge World. So much fun was had. I try to make it my job to find ways out of maps and/or break them. Especially when my friends are forging maps.

With one of my friends, I always find a way to break his maps, and by a way, I really mean 20+ ways :stuck_out_tongue:

Also you can get some awesome screenshots if the area is epic enough (Actually that screenshot relates to what KoD Carnage meant)

> > > My friend, it just makes it that more satisfying when you find a good, large area that’s free of the soft/hard kill barriers. Like on Condemned or Tempest
> >
> > Breakpoint had huge areas.
> > Sniper was :).
>
> Yep and don’t forget the areas on Forge World. So much fun was had. I try to make it my job to find ways out of maps and/or break them. Especially when my friends are forging maps.
>
> With one of my friends, I always find a way to break his maps, and by a way, I really mean 20+ ways :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Also you can get some awesome screenshots if the area is epic enough (Actually that screenshot relates to what KoD Carnage meant)

In Halo 3 I use to break all my friends maps, because like you, I purposely found ways to break them.
However, they learned and started to use safe zones.
Sometimes, they don’t set them right, though :3.
In response to your picture:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=15205829&player=XxHeLLsSnIpErxX
Im too lazy to hyperlink.

> In Halo 3 I use to break all my friends maps, because like you, I purposely found ways to break them.
> However, they learned and started to use safe zones.
> Sometimes, they don’t set them right, though :3.
> In response to your picture:
> http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=15205829&player=XxHeLLsSnIpErxX
>
Im too lazy to hyperlink.

My friend’s getting there, but it’s been like 6, 7 months now. Slow learner but he’s learning, but that makes it more fun for me

And I like the picture

Good times glitching in Halo 1 and 2 during match making. :slight_smile: