Google Chrome Bug Report

I’m always extremely active on the Bungie forums but would like to start posting here more often. Then only problem is that Google Chrome can’t access the forum most of the time. I get errors from Windows Live saying that this site doesn’t have Windows Live support. I also get errors saying that the webpage can’t load for whatever reason or that my logout has expired and to sign in again. The only problem is, even if I’ve cleared my cache and reloaded my computer, the problem persists. Anyone know of a fix? Also, are the forums extremely slow for anyone else? The pages either won’t load at all or take over 5 minutes to load and then I get an error.

> I’m always extremely active on the Bungie forums but would like to start posting here more often. Then only problem is that Google Chrome can’t access the forum most of the time. I get errors from Windows Live saying that this site doesn’t have Windows Live support. I also get errors saying that the webpage can’t load for whatever reason or that my logout has expired and to sign in again. The only problem is, even if I’ve cleared my cache and reloaded my computer, the problem persists. Anyone know of a fix? Also, are the forums extremely slow for anyone else? The pages either won’t load at all or take over 5 minutes to load and then I get an error.

The Windows LIVE ID Problem will be fixed most likely when the forums are out of beta, as for the slow loading times, Halo Fest is today, the site is packed.

Urrrrg >=[ damn double post

I always go to the community page then click on a recent forum post and then sign in.

Thanks. I’d just like to participate more and I wasn’t able to get into the forum to check and see if there were any previous posts on the subject.

I’m getting the same problem with Firefox. The best way to bypass it is to first go to xbox.com and log in there. After that logging in here on the forums isn’t a problem anymore. Although sometimes I do get logged out again, so it might be best to copy/paste at least your longer posts to Notepad or any other text editor before you hit the submit button. Just in case.