Goofy weapons

Halo already has the golf club, but what other goofy weapons would you guys like to see. I would love to see a dukenukem style shrink ray, where you shoot an enemy, shrink them, then walk over them to drop kick them into the sunset.

Gravity Gun!

> Gravity Gun!

This is actually in a Halo Custom Edition build. You charge up the weapon and shoot, when it shoots, a large projectile flies out. Wherever it hits pushes anything near it away at the opposite of whatever angle the projectile is from the player/object. You can google/Youtube search it.

Hologram gun, which shoots moon walking Master Chiefs. Being hit by them kills the player instantly.

How goofy are we talking?

Like Mr Toots level?

if you want to post something about franky’s mop becoming the new generation of gravity hammer, with the added bonus of making the ground wet and making everyone slip, be my guest.

How about good o’le General Cube’s Tornado gun?
It should be called :" Cube Tornado Gun"
StarCraft Gauss Rifle that shoots Rainbows- Nyan Launcher
Cone( Weapon)- acts as sword.
Balloon (Sword)- acts as sword.
Hockey Stick( hammer)
Spartan 1337- An Assault Rifle that shoots MC holograms that kill you instantly with a touch.
Robot Arm- Melee

All bow before the majesty of the Gruntapult!

> > Gravity Gun!
>
> This is actually in a Halo Custom Edition build. You charge up the weapon and shoot, when it shoots, a large projectile flies out. Wherever it hits pushes anything near it away at the opposite of whatever angle the projectile is from the player/object. You can google/Youtube search it.

Yes I understand, perhaps I should’ve been more specific. The gravity gun from half life.

How about a plasma pistol that shoots pink shields?

Legolas’s bow. :smiley:

I second the notion of the Tornado Gun. Make it happen!