Good swat players to help a poor lv 147noob

I’d love to go into swat with a full team for a change solo blows! I’m no legend but I learn fast and grind hard! I’m asking so I can take little brakes of warzone ! Any vets out there

You need to some spartans to jump in with feel free to hit me up anytime. Gamertag is the same as my username

Well, I play almost anything, and am good-veteran in almost anything… So… GT is my username. I may not be available all the time due to a busy lifestyle. I’m usually available at around 12:00 PM-1:00 PM, or 8:30 PM-12:30 AM. I’d enjoy to have more people to play with other than my two friends, since they’re not usually available and soloing often is just terrible. God, my Breakout CSR qualification was messed up due to about 3 of my matches having been with bad teammates or they just left… But yeah, shoot me a friend request, I’ll play.

> 2533274883449932;2:
> You need to some spartans to jump in with feel free to hit me up anytime. Gamertag is the same as my username

Thanks il add

just aim in the head lol.

I’ll play swat, I is so MLGs. All joking aside, add me on xbox, gamertag is the same as my username.

Send me a request and ill play with you. its always nice to play with new people, gamertag is the same as user name