Good Solid Game.. A couple of things though..

Loved halo from the start nearly 12 years now. Excited for this game and I am not dissapointed :slight_smile: Good Job 343 I can understand the turmoil it takes to create a game from the ground up and then distribute that game worldwide and then work servers to play millions of people online at any given moment. So hats off to you.

Few things-

The first thing I have noticed is the lack of grenade “umph” I mean come on have any of you seen a grenade go off in real life? Know what the damage does? Point is the grenades are lacking in power and kill radius. And before people go off on grenades would be too overpowered or “nukes” just remember there is a reason you only get two in your utility. They are meant to be powerful…they are grenades

The second thing I have noticed is the awful friendly A.I. If i want to play campaign solo It would be nice to have compitent A.I. that can handle themselves in a firefight for more than a few seconds. The point here is that the largest UNSC ship is at requiem and as the Master Chief you get like 2 soldiers are your disposal? and for a brief amount of time and thats if they dont get killed off. Make this game into a warzone, add some excitment before we fall into the dauldron of repeated alien ambushes.

The next is loadouts- I was really excited for loadouts but after obtaining the first 4 it really dawned on me that we wont get anything more then a rifle and a sidearm… I was really hopeing for some extreme custom loadouts, adding the SAW, or sniper or shotgun… Yes i know then everyone would have a power weapon but at the very least make it for spartan ops or unique matchmaking playlist. Its a lot to ask for and I am not expecting anything, just the hype for loadouts was ill met.

And Im sure there is more to go on about, as with any game, there will be things people like or dislike. However, I am pleased and I will continue to support Halo and there revolutionary game style.

-Me

About the grenades, after I tinkered around a little with some of the previous games comparing the power of the previous grenades to these it dawned on me what 343 did. If you use the grenadier tactical package the grenades act like the old grenades did in previous games, so without that tactical package the grenades are watered down and weaker. I guess it didn’t occur to them to leave the grenades as they were and just make the grenadier package soup them up.

> Loved halo from the start nearly 12 years now. Excited for this game and I am not dissapointed :slight_smile: Good Job 343 I can understand the turmoil it takes to create a game from the ground up and then distribute that game worldwide and then work servers to play millions of people online at any given moment. So hats off to you.
>
> Few things-
>
> The first thing I have noticed is the lack of grenade “umph” I mean come on have any of you seen a grenade go off in real life? Know what the damage does? Point is the grenades are lacking in power and kill radius. And before people go off on grenades would be too overpowered or “nukes” just remember there is a reason you only get two in your utility. They are meant to be powerful…they are grenades
>
> The second thing I have noticed is the awful friendly A.I. If i want to play campaign solo It would be nice to have compitent A.I. that can handle themselves in a firefight for more than a few seconds. The point here is that the largest UNSC ship is at requiem and as the Master Chief you get like 2 soldiers are your disposal? and for a brief amount of time and thats if they dont get killed off. Make this game into a warzone, add some excitment before we fall into the dauldron of repeated alien ambushes.
>
> The next is loadouts- I was really excited for loadouts but after obtaining the first 4 it really dawned on me that we wont get anything more then a rifle and a sidearm… I was really hopeing for some extreme custom loadouts, adding the SAW, or sniper or shotgun… Yes i know then everyone would have a power weapon but at the very least make it for spartan ops or unique matchmaking playlist. Its a lot to ask for and I am not expecting anything, just the hype for loadouts was ill met.
>
> And Im sure there is more to go on about, as with any game, there will be things people like or dislike. However, I am pleased and I will continue to support Halo and there revolutionary game style.
>
> -Me

Grenades radius have been reduce because they put in an ability to make them more destructive. I have not had a problem getting kills with them.

everything else…no…just no lol

on the AI part-
the elites who fly in banshees seem to have found where we hid the rhum.
seriously, I see them trying do to banshee-push ups more often than flying around…