Good premise bad execution

While domination for a halo wars rts is a decent idea,it is executed horribly,75 percent of the time opposing teams only go to destroy your base instead of playing the objective

That was the problem with other game modes in Halo Wars 1.

> 2533274830166194;1:
> While domination for a halo wars rts is a decent idea,it is executed horribly,75 percent of the time opposing teams only go to destroy your base instead of playing the objective

And those strats can be countered by going like half pop snipers. If countered it’s basically a win for the countering team. If not countered then yeah, you would basically win.

> 2533274820642782;3:
> > 2533274830166194;1:
> > While domination for a halo wars rts is a decent idea,it is executed horribly,75 percent of the time opposing teams only go to destroy your base instead of playing the objective
>
> And those strats can be countered by going like half pop snipers. If countered it’s basically a win for the countering team. If not countered then yeah, you would basically win.

I’ve only been infantry rushed one time,I’m talking more anders and her sentinels

This is because Anders can just throw her sentinels at a base and kill it under 20 seconds. They’re being patched soon thankfully.

As for your base being able to get destroyed on Domination, there’s nothing wrong with that imo. You already spawn with 4 turrets.

> 2533274794648158;5:
> This is because Anders can just throw her sentinels at a base and kill it under 20 seconds. They’re being patched soon thankfully.
>
> As for your base being able to get destroyed on Domination, there’s nothing wrong with that imo. You already spawn with 4 turrets.

If i it was getting destroyed by anything other then sentinels 90 percent of the time then I wouldn’t have a problem with it…my beef with it is that you win an objective gametype without playing the objective

> 2533274794648158;5:
> This is because Anders can just throw her sentinels at a base and kill it under 20 seconds. They’re being patched soon thankfully.
>
> As for your base being able to get destroyed on Domination, there’s nothing wrong with that imo. You already spawn with 4 turrets.

I believe you, but what’s that source? Did I miss a news update?

> 2533274812438213;2:
> That was the problem with other game modes in Halo Wars 1.

^^^

Most of the time if you played an objective base mode on halo wars, such as keep away, people would just focus on your base as a last resort to try and get that win.
Halo wars 2 isn’t any different.

> 2533274830166194;4:
> > 2533274820642782;3:
> > > 2533274830166194;1:
> > > While domination for a halo wars rts is a decent idea,it is executed horribly,75 percent of the time opposing teams only go to destroy your base instead of playing the objective
> >
> > And those strats can be countered by going like half pop snipers. If countered it’s basically a win for the countering team. If not countered then yeah, you would basically win.
>
> I’ve only been infantry rushed one time,I’m talking more anders and her sentinels

Aren’t those unlocked later and still take time to build? If so you could still scout and counter quite efficiently with wolves (or probably in your case, seeing as how you have atriox as your emblem, with reavers).

> 2533274809541057;7:
> > 2533274794648158;5:
> > This is because Anders can just throw her sentinels at a base and kill it under 20 seconds. They’re being patched soon thankfully.
> >
> > As for your base being able to get destroyed on Domination, there’s nothing wrong with that imo. You already spawn with 4 turrets.
>
> I believe you, but what’s that source? Did I miss a news update?

It was an update about balance issues they’re looking into. I read it here on Waypoint. I’d try to find it but I’m on mobile.

> 2533274830166194;6:
> > 2533274794648158;5:
> > This is because Anders can just throw her sentinels at a base and kill it under 20 seconds. They’re being patched soon thankfully.
> >
> > As for your base being able to get destroyed on Domination, there’s nothing wrong with that imo. You already spawn with 4 turrets.
>
> If i it was getting destroyed by anything other then sentinels 90 percent of the time then I wouldn’t have a problem with it…my beef with it is that you win an objective gametype without playing the objective

Well when playing the objectives, you also want to stop you enemy from assaulting you so might as well destroy them for not being prepared.