Good One 343

I’ve been watching campaign gameplay and I was pleased to see Stacker make a return during the tank sequence in Reclaimer. It definitely brought back memories of The Ark in Halo 3.

I don’t think it was the same Stacker though.

> I don’t think it was the same Stacker though.

Oh it was. I recognized the voice from the previous games. Halo 2, with the guass hog. Halo 3(don’t remember where, but I remember him during some tank scene), and Halo Reach after the Pelican Ride in the city(day time, not night time).

Er… What is the stacker?

> Er… What is the stacker?

a famed marine not quite on teh same level as johnston, he the marine requesting help during halo 2, and the marine who brings a tank halo 3 (if i remmeber right) not quite as popular as johnson as i said, but a static marine who voice has been a constant for multiple halo games.

> Halo 3(don’t remember where, but I remember him during some tank scene).

Yup, during the scarab fight on The Ark.

yeah, i noticed Sgt. Stacker was in as well. although, he’s only a private now according to the comm thingy in-game.

Has anyone found Chips Dubbo though? Or is he not in H4?

“Chief is Top Dog…” - Stacker

isn’t stacker a bungie employee? I didn’t even know he was the game till after i beat it. I could barely hear him in the scene that he was in.

Yeah, it was a nice surprise. Definitely a reference to the tank part on the Ark.

> > Er… What is the stacker?
>
> a famed marine not quite on teh same level as johnston, he the marine requesting help during halo 2, and the marine who brings a tank halo 3 (if i remmeber right) not quite as popular as johnson as i said, but a static marine who voice has been a constant for multiple halo games.

Named after voice actor Pete Stacker, who voices said Marine Sergeant (who appears more or less in every Halo game except Halo Wars), but also more notably Captain Jacob Keyes in the original Halo: CE (and Anniversary) and Halo Reach.

But what about pvt. Dubbo? Anybody know where he is?