Good, No more TU ZB :)

Good I’m glad to see that TU ZB crap is finally gone Thanks 343 :smiley:

I hated it, it sucked it was always a bunch of try-hards

discuss

Actually, its not gone. Its been incorporated into Super Slayer (and maybe Team Slayer, too. not sure).

Now we have ZB mixed in with everything else.

Everyone was happier when they were separate.

While my initial response is that it is a mistake as those that enjoyed it are going to be mixed in with 85% more of what they did not like (bloom) which may cause about 85% more rage(approximation). This may cause conflict among the players in that playlist, something like “PICK ZB PICK ZB PICK ZB” it does not get picked “YOU GUYZ ARE limited BK NOOBS!” rage quit

I am going to reserve final judgment on this situation for what I assume is a new incoming playlist in very little time. Depending on the awesomeness content of the assumed playlist, I will render my final verdict on whether removing ZB was a good idea or bad idea.

EDIT: I did not know that there was an active filter, wise choice of words to filter and great replacement LOL. See if you can spot the filtered word 0.o

You hated it? Ok, good for you. I loved it.

It sucked? Hardly. If anything, it was you who was the one who was sucking, not the playlist. It plays quite different with no bloom and takes a lot of getting used to(especially when used to 100%).

Always try-hards? Yah, probably. That was because ZB takes more skill, so the people who aren’t as skilled don’t want to play it and get their -Yoink- handed to them. So they play something else, leaving the skilled/“try-hard” players in the ZB playlist.

Get ready for the mass amounts of rage quits now. I have a feeling that the people who played in the ZB playlist will try to play it in Super. And when they don’t get it, will dashboard every time.

The only way I could ever accept the removal of TU ZB is if they bring back a sprint only, zero bloom, 110 movement, 110 jump, 150 gravity, AA pickup, 2 local player, good map playlist.

> The only way I could ever accept the removal of TU ZB is if they bring back a sprint only, zero bloom, 110 movement, 110 jump, 150 gravity, AA pickup, 2 local player, good map playlist.

Get ready to accept it! MLG

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> > The only way I could ever accept the removal of TU ZB is if they bring back a sprint only, zero bloom, 110 movement, 110 jump, 150 gravity, AA pickup, 2 local player, good map playlist.
>
> Get ready to accept it! MLG

I have always thought you were stupid and now you have proved it.

> > > The only way I could ever accept the removal of TU ZB is if they bring back a sprint only, zero bloom, 110 movement, 110 jump, 150 gravity, AA pickup, 2 local player, good map playlist.
> >
> > Get ready to accept it! MLG
>
> I have always thought you were stupid and now you have proved it.

Why? Just because he pointed out that a Playlist like that exists? Other than Sprint, it has everything he wanted.

> > > The only way I could ever accept the removal of TU ZB is if they bring back a sprint only, zero bloom, 110 movement, 110 jump, 150 gravity, AA pickup, 2 local player, good map playlist.
> >
>

How is MLG different from what you proposed?

> >
>

huh?

> While my initial response is that it is a mistake as those that enjoyed it are going to be mixed in with 85% more of what they did not like (bloom) which may cause about 85% more rage(approximation). This may cause conflict among the players in that playlist, something like “PICK ZB PICK ZB PICK ZB” it does not get picked “YOU GUYZ ARE <mark>limited</mark> BK NOOBS!” rage quit
>
> I am going to reserve final judgment on this situation for what I assume is a new incoming playlist in very little time. Depending on the awesomeness content of the assumed playlist, I will render my final verdict on whether removing ZB was a good idea or bad idea.
>
>
> EDIT: I did not know that there was an active filter, wise choice of words to filter and great replacement LOL. See if you can spot the filtered word 0.o

Dis right hur?

> > While my initial response is that it is a mistake as those that enjoyed it are going to be mixed in with 85% more of what they did not like (bloom) which may cause about 85% more rage(approximation). This may cause conflict among the players in that playlist, something like “PICK ZB PICK ZB PICK ZB” it does not get picked “YOU GUYZ ARE <mark>limited</mark> BK NOOBS!” rage quit
> >
> > I am going to reserve final judgment on this situation for what I assume is a new incoming playlist in very little time. Depending on the awesomeness content of the assumed playlist, I will render my final verdict on whether removing ZB was a good idea or bad idea.
> >
> >
> > EDIT: I did not know that there was an active filter, wise choice of words to filter and great replacement LOL. See if you can spot the filtered word 0.o
>
> Dis right hur?

Yup LOL, the filter takes a word for “mentally challenged” and turns it into “limited”! I heard they were doing something like that, but this is the first time I have actually seen it.

> > > > The only way I could ever accept the removal of TU ZB is if they bring back a sprint only, zero bloom, 110 movement, 110 jump, 150 gravity, AA pickup, 2 local player, good map playlist.
> > >
> > > Get ready to accept it! MLG
> >
> > I have always thought you were stupid and now you have proved it.
>
> huh?

He is just upset about ZB being taken away =/ Two Mt Dews and a nap should cure his anger LOL (nap first, try drinking two Mt dews then taking a nap, does not work so well)

> > > > The only way I could ever accept the removal of TU ZB is if they bring back a sprint only, zero bloom, 110 movement, 110 jump, 150 gravity, AA pickup, 2 local player, good map playlist.
> > >
> > > Get ready to accept it! MLG
> >
> > I have always thought you were stupid and now you have proved it.
>
> How is MLG different from what you proposed?

When is the last time you have played MLG?

> > > > > The only way I could ever accept the removal of TU ZB is if they bring back a sprint only, zero bloom, 110 movement, 110 jump, 150 gravity, AA pickup, 2 local player, good map playlist.
> > > >
> > > > Get ready to accept it! MLG
> > >
> > > I have always thought you were stupid and now you have proved it.
> >
> > How is MLG different from what you proposed?
>
> When is the last time you have played MLG?

A long time ago before the new settings were implemented. My understanding is though, that the settings you described are almost identical to MLG.

> > > > > > The only way I could ever accept the removal of TU ZB is if they bring back a sprint only, zero bloom, 110 movement, 110 jump, 150 gravity, AA pickup, 2 local player, good map playlist.
> > > > >
> > > > > Get ready to accept it! MLG
> > > >
> > > > I have always thought you were stupid and now you have proved it.
> > >
> > > How is MLG different from what you proposed?
> >
> > When is the last time you have played MLG?
>
> A long time ago before the new settings were implemented. My understanding is though, that the settings you described are almost identical to MLG.

120 speed, no sprint, 1 local player. Everything else is correct.

I think there is not a single reason to retire ZB slayer playlist. What else there is to play? Only ZB reach is even remotely fun or competitive. All bloom playlists are just for fun and not competitive at all. Guess I have to stop playing Reach since it’s absolutely boring with AA’s with bloom no ranking system no bleedthroug etc. I just have to get a party of 4 and go play mlg.

> > > > > > > The only way I could ever accept the removal of TU ZB is if they bring back a sprint only, zero bloom, 110 movement, 110 jump, 150 gravity, AA pickup, 2 local player, good map playlist.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Get ready to accept it! MLG
> > > > >
> > > > > I have always thought you were stupid and now you have proved it.
> > > >
> > > > How is MLG different from what you proposed?
> > >
> > > When is the last time you have played MLG?
> >
> > A long time ago before the new settings were implemented. My understanding is though, that the settings you described are almost identical to MLG.
>
> 120 speed, no sprint, 1 local player. Everything else is correct.

You forgot that MLG does not have Armor Ability pick ups. MLG has a Jetpack pickup on SOME maps. I’m so glad that someone who hasn’t played, and does not know the current settings, is recommending a playlist for ME to play. Thanks Plunderfull. Now that you have made yourself look sufficiently foolish, can we now move past the topic of how MLG settings are the exact settings I described, which they are obviously not, and focus on the topic of this thread?

> You forgot that MLG does not have Armor Ability pick ups. MLG has a Jetpack pickup on SOME maps.

That seems to qualify as a AA pick-up power playlist, at minimum it is the closest thing Reach has had to one.

> I’m so glad that someone who hasn’t played, and does not know the current settings, is recommending a playlist for ME to play.

My assessment was reasonably close to the current settings, it was confirmed by someone far more knowledgeable in the matter.

> Thanks Plunderfull.

You are welcome =) dont forget to thank L4xm4n.

> Now that you have made yourself look sufficiently foolish, can we now move past the topic of how MLG settings are the exact settings I described, which they are obviously not, and focus on the topic of this thread?

Right, MLG is totally different then what you described, obviously I am the fool. No I’m not.