Good News GUys

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME JUST LIKE HALO 2/3, YOU CAN GO AND PLAY HALO 2/3. While I didn’t initially like the changes coming in Halo 4, I’m now excited for them and think that they would be good for the casual player/gametype. Halo NEEDS to evolve in every new iteration, otherwise what’s the point of making a new game.
However, one of my favorite things about Halo and what makes it so great is the tightness of the gameplay and how no one really gets an unfair advantage. But this is only important when playing competively.

Halo needs to have ranked and social playlist like Halo 3 does. Social playlist ranks will work pretty much like Halo: Reach, including armor and loadout customizations, while ranked playlists will, for the most part, play like Halos 2 & 3…but with a playlist or two that does allow custom loadouts.

I don’t see how anyone could be displeased with this. Personally, Id prefer this a lot more than having another Halo game just like the previous ones.

I changed the title…

hey good news guys vice67I is now excited for the changes yippee

> hey good news guys vice67I is now excited for the changes yippee

Your a -Yoink!-. At least somebody understands. ITS A NEW GAME. there are gonna be NEW changes. Everyone is a critic. Hell if i was 343 id say fine guys you dont like our ideas…here you can do it, and not give the world a Halo 4.

Id be upset, but the way half this community is acting like babies, Id pull the plug to watch them cry more

> and not give the world a Halo 4

addition by subtraction at this point

Cant really play Halo 2 online. Not really my fault

> > hey good news guys vice67I is now excited for the changes yippee
>
> Your a -Yoink!- hole. At least somebody understands. ITS A NEW GAME. there are gonna be NEW changes. Everyone is a critic. Hell if i was 343 id say fine guys you dont like our ideas…here you can do it, and not give the world a Halo 4.
>
> Id be upset, but the way half this community is acting like babies, Id pull the plug to watch them cry more

So because it’s a new game it can be unfair, bull -Yoink-, totally out of balance and CoD like?

> > > hey good news guys vice67I is now excited for the changes yippee
> >
> > Your a -Yoink!- hole. At least somebody understands. ITS A NEW GAME. there are gonna be NEW changes. Everyone is a critic. Hell if i was 343 id say fine guys you dont like our ideas…here you can do it, and not give the world a Halo 4.
> >
> > Id be upset, but the way half this community is acting like babies, Id pull the plug to watch them cry more
>
> So because it’s a new game it can be unfair, bull Yoink!, totally out of balance and CoD like?

Well, did you even read the original post?

> Cant really play Halo 2 online. Not really my fault

That’s true. Forgot about that, but then there’s still Halo 3.

> > > hey good news guys vice67I is now excited for the changes yippee
> >
> > Your a -Yoink!- hole. At least somebody understands. ITS A NEW GAME. there are gonna be NEW changes. Everyone is a critic. Hell if i was 343 id say fine guys you dont like our ideas…here you can do it, and not give the world a Halo 4.
> >
> > Id be upset, but the way half this community is acting like babies, Id pull the plug to watch them cry more
>
> So because it’s a new game it can be unfair, bull Yoink!, totally out of balance and CoD like?

Because you know how the things GI talked about will be implemented? You have played the game and know its broken? Thats what i thought.

But please, keep crying about things you have no information or clarification on. It makes you look so intelligent.

> Cant really play Halo 2 online. Not really my fault

its called a PC. And its superior to consoles in every way.

> > and not give the world a Halo 4
>
> addition by subtraction at this point

How can you be so sure that you won’t like this game?

> > Cant really play Halo 2 online. Not really my fault
>
> That’s true. Forgot about that, but then there’s still Halo 3.

Halo 3 was nothing like Halo 2… just to let you know.

> > Cant really play Halo 2 online. Not really my fault
>
> its called a PC. And its superior to consoles in every way.

If your a PC Fanboy, why are you on a Halo forum? Oh to troll, obviously…

> > > Cant really play Halo 2 online. Not really my fault
> >
> > That’s true. Forgot about that, but then there’s still Halo 3.
>
> Halo 3 was nothing like Halo 2… just to let you know.

If you liked Halo 2, you could grow to like Halo 3. Well, that’s how it is for most people, even though Halo 2 is still better in many ways. If you liked Halo 2, you could probably still enjoy Halo 3…unlike Halo: Reach.

> If your a PC Fanboy, why are you on a Halo forum? Oh to troll, obviously…

That’s unfair. Halo 1 & 2 are on the PC and that’s where Halo 2 is still being played.

> its called a PC. And its superior to consoles in every way.

I’m a Mac man. Sorry.

> > its called a PC. And its superior to consoles in every way.
>
> I’m a Mac man. Sorry.

And you like Halo…that’s blasphemous.

Has anyone even read the original post? No one has said anything about it…

> > > and not give the world a Halo 4
> >
> > addition by subtraction at this point
>
> How can you be so sure that you won’t like this game?

because it’s crystal clear

worst argument of all time is “you haven’t played the game yet” lol i laugh every time

i saw it coming a mile away with reach and i was right on the money

reach was stillborn and they’ve somehow managed to make h4 an even worse prospect

it’s unfortunate but it is what it is