Good music to jam to while playing reach

I personally jam to a day to remember, we came as romans, and skrillix

I’ll never understand how people can listen to music while playing Halo, not having the in-game sounds makes me play like -Yoink-.

> I’ll never understand how people can listen to music while playing Halo, not having the in-game sounds makes me play like Yoink!.

this

When I play CE/H2/H3 I listen to Megadeth, Lamb of God, “Old School Metallica”, Splipknot, Mudvayne, Pantera, Led Zeppelin, Motley Crue, Guns&Roses, Primus, Linkin Park, Racer X-Paul Gilber, Yngwie Malmsteen, Rammstein, Marlyn Manson’s-Beautiful People, Ice-T’s Cop Killer, Public Enemy, Prodigy, Children of Bodom, Mastodon etc…

When I play Lol-Reach I listen to Justin Bieber, Kidz Bop Kidz, Jonas Brothers, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera’s “you are Beautiful”, Cher, Barbra Streisand, Liza Minnelli, Ricky Martin etc…

Especially in Michigan by Red hot Chilli Peppers

Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Metallica, etc. :P. Metallica - Blackened, and Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive ftw! :smiley:

Tech N9ne

Ensiferum

Supertramp :smiley:

first of the year by (Equinox)

Enter Shikari

> I’ll never understand how people can listen to music while playing Halo, not having the in-game sounds makes me play like Yoink!.

I would have agreed if you were talking about H3. However, in Reach I don’t really need to concentrate that much anymore to do good. I even played on mute several times. Not a big deal in Reach.

System of a Down: “BYOB”

I don’t really listen to any tunes while playing. It takes away from being a tryhard, i need to hear dem -Yoink!- callouts foo! Lest one of you guys AR derp me or steal rockets while i jam out to a catchy video game OST or alternative/hardcore rock and lose them because i was distracted by music.