Good maps made for infection and invasion?

I mean I would love to see this. I am tired of playing base maps especially since all I see is Sword Base, Boardwalk, and the cage. I would love to see some good community maps that were made for infection itself. I have seen some rather good ones too.

I would also like to see some community maps made for Invasion as well. This is very possible and I have seen some great invasion maps and played some of them myself (one where you actually blow up a bridge was epic even if made in a sea of grey.)

Both are extremely fun gametypes and I think they deserve their fair share in Matchmaking as well.

Hopefully 343i had a team dedicated towards selecting maps to implement across various playlists. Maybe have just a community playlist update where many community maps are added into the mix. There are many well built maps that would make infection great! and not unfair like some of the default maps are.

> Hopefully 343i had a team dedicated towards selecting maps to implement across various playlists. Maybe have just a community playlist update where many community maps are added into the mix. There are many well built maps that would make infection great! and not unfair like some of the default maps are.

cough Boardwalk cough Sword Base cough Uncaged cough cough

Sorry I had something in my throat.

possibly…:
comming soon to a living dead playlist near you, some awesome infection maps!

I’m hoping we see some surprise infection stuff tomorrow, it being Halloween and all.

> I mean I would love to see this. I am tired of playing base maps especially since all I see is Sword Base, Boardwalk, and the cage. I would love to see some good community maps that were made for infection itself. I have seen some rather good ones too.
>
> I would also like to see some community maps made for Invasion as well. This is very possible and I have seen some great invasion maps and played some of them myself (one where you actually blow up a bridge was epic even if made in a sea of grey.)
>
> Both are extremely fun gametypes and I think they deserve their fair share in Matchmaking as well.

I agree with you. I have some maps you can checkout in my fileshare; one in fact is a cross of a Invasion/infection map called Dark Void. I know everyone says they have great maps, but just check them out and see what you think. Few screen shots too of a map call Halo:Legacy, which I haven’t released yet since we’re still beta testing. Its truly something else.

Anyway, I’ve been wanting them to update invasion now for sometime. I’m begining to believe its not going to happen.

That would actually be awesome if they gave us a huge jackpot or some fun challenges tommorow that are infection related.