Good Job 343

I have seen nothing but unnecessary criticism in these forums and I would like to say that Halo 5 is looking great so far. Halo 5 is looking completely different from COD and Halo 4. Sure its different than past Halos, but each Halo added something completely new to the series. Halo is meant to evolve. Halo 5 is bringing back map control, increasing the base player speed, and adding new stuff that can still provide competitiveness. When I see stuff that I dont like when I play it I will provide criticism to them, but in a way thats productive, but so far congratulations 343 for bringing back what Halo is supposed to be.

Time will tell. Hopefully 343 gets it together. I think ground pound needs to go though.

Doesn’t look easy to pull off, you need to charge it and lead your target. Not one mention you are completely vulnerable. Perhaps the speed at which the ground pound occurs can be slowed though.

> 2535443515466656;3:
> Doesn’t look easy to pull off, you need to charge it and lead your target. Not one mention you are completely vulnerable. Perhaps the speed at which the ground pound occurs can be slowed though.

Everyone that’s played it said its extremely difficult to pull off but rewarding if done.

The abilities need a little tweeking here and there but theyre not bad. Only weapon balancing problem ive heard from those who’ve played is the SMG needs a range nerf.

Most complaints have been about zooms new paint job.

From what I’ve seen, the map design seems to be going back in time to Halo 2-3, and the Spartan Abilities look like an amazing edition. Halo seems to be drifting towards something along the lines of a Quake/Halo hybrid. In other words “Quaklo.”