Good Job 343

Thanks for not letting us capture the fortress

~ Best regards, the team that had to sit through 20 minutes of “hey look! there is a guy under there!” rather than destroying the core…

Its me shooting at the door!
That match was awful.

That’s also happened to me once before. Went right down to the backwall and fell out of the map

> 2535461974607563;2:
> Its me shooting at the door!
> That match was awful.
>
> That’s also happened to me once before. Went right down to the backwall and fell out of the map

Sorry for err… the -Yoink!- and all :wink:

I’m not bothered by stuff like that. It was actually pretty funny how long he went at it

> 2535461974607563;4:
> I’m not bothered by stuff like that. It was actually pretty funny how long he went at it

I’m pretty sure you killed me while i was still tea bagging :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh dear Asgore that is glorious. I can’t count how many times I’ve spawned under there. One time, I got in the way of an enemy Scorpion that was spawning, and hijacked it through the floor. I immediately jumped off though, didn’t want to be a jerk for exploiting that.

> 2533274886270923;6:
> Oh dear Asgore that is glorious. I can’t count how many times I’ve spawned under there. One time, I got in the way of an enemy Scorpion that was spawning, and hijacked it through the floor. I immediately jumped off though, didn’t want to be a jerk for exploiting that.

If… you spawned there… How did they capture it?

That’s happened to me twice recently, once with level 7 reqs. Both times it was spawn near a teammate deal where someone else was already down there.

Fun fact, you can go through those shields. Most people figure this out but in the end are trolling. Lol