Good initial SWAT rank?

I just got finishing my SWAT initial 10 games and I ended up getting “ONYX 1500”. I know the division is an okay one once everyone is playing, but I wondered is it good now? Even though not everyone has finished there 10 games.

Onyx is the highest you can be placed in I believe. I really don’t know how ranking works. I played with the same crew of friends for all 10 of my Swat games and topped the scoreboard in 7/10 of my games and was placed in Diamond while my buddy who was second in all but the other 3 where he was first was put into Onyx. Just be glad you have it an start working your way up to whatever is next.

> 2533274797149385;2:
> Onyx is the highest you can be placed in I believe. I really don’t know how ranking works. I played with the same crew of friends for all 10 of my Swat games and topped the scoreboard in 7/10 of my games and was placed in Diamond while my buddy who was second in all but the other 3 where he was first was put into Onyx. Just be glad you have it an start working your way up to whatever is next.

I am happy I don’t have to work my way up a lot. I will have to in one of my others as I only got Silver in it.

i havent finished swat yet…started it last night, had too many beer, so the first matches to get ranked were not so good ^^…kinda -Yoinked!- up my k/d in that time xD