Good ideas

I had a few ideas for Halo 4:

• More than 1 custom class- A new playlist type: Firefight like in Halo Reach- Rank up HIGHER than SR130

Custom armor paint job instead of just colors on parts of the body they should have it where we can paint on the armor where ever we want for examples: under arms pit, legs,visor,back of the head. Like make where the sparten is standing up and let us spray paint it while the spartens body is like a T shape so that we can get every part of the body.

> 2533274832700916;2:
> Custom armor paint job instead of just colors on parts of the body they should have it where we can paint on the armor where ever we want for examples: under arms pit, legs,visor,back of the head. Like make where the sparten is standing up and let us spray paint it while the spartens body is like a T shape so that we can get every part of the body.

No, that is a TERRIBLE idea, and I mean TERRIBLE idea. No one would ever agree to that

Have to agree: the custom paint job idea isn’t great. Sounds cool on the surface, but could potentially create a ton of problems, as many players would likely paint obscenities and genitals on the armor. It would create a lot more work for the moderators.

> 2533274818598399;4:
> Have to agree: the custom paint job idea isn’t great. Sounds cool on the surface, but could potentially create a ton of problems, as many players would likely paint obscenities and genitals on the armor. It would create a lot more work for the moderators.

Thank you

I agree with my colleague … since these colors would see very well …

I and I guess we all expect great things from industries 343

> 2533275030313707;7:
> I and I guess we all expect great things from industries 343

WE HAVE THE SAME EMBLEM!! :smiley:

Im sure 343 industries will bring halo 5 out brilliant, better than halo 4, who knows

I like 2 and 3