good halo 4 players - gamertag list

thought it would be useful to compile a list of people that consider themselves at least half-decent at the game, so we can play matchmaking in proper teams together, as well as customs etc. I’ll start -

GT - Armoured Rat

You do know you’ll just get a bunch of noobs, who think they’re good posting on here, lol

> You do know you’ll just get a bunch of noobs, who think they’re good posting on here, lol

Yea, I would never add someone named Armoured Rat. Sorry.

this thread made me lolz

JarJarMerks

you do know there is a recruiting station ,right?

universaLskys =)

What counts as good? Playing mostly Slayer, my best way to show skill is Kill/Death which mine is 1.9

my K/D is .10 get on my level and we’ll talk

> What counts as good? Playing mostly Slayer, my best way to show skill is Kill/Death which mine is 1.9

Emh … No. The best way would be to look at the Halo 3 skill or Reach arena-system. 2 days ago I played a friend which ironically enough said that I sucked in Halo 4 because I had lower K/D than he had, so … I went on Halo 4 and played him in a 1v1 even though I dislike Halo 4 very much. He is around a 40 in Halo 3 with a little over 2 K/D in Halo 4. I am 50 in every playlist in Halo 3 with 1,60 K/D in Halo 4. My best match against him was 25-5 :confused:

K/D never meant anything and still doesn’t mean anything. It’s all about W/L and what playlist you are playing that matters.

xXx_MLGBadKid_xXx

Ignore Halo 3, it’s outdated old information from yrs ago. Halo 4 is a different game. Just look at all of their stats in Halo 4. Assists playlists…just go over their service record…

Halo 3:

50 Dubs
50 Team Slayer
50 MLG
50 Snipers

Halo 4:

KDR: 2.67

Do I think I’m good? No and yes. Until their is a rank system, I will always goof off in game and not care.

> Yea, I would never add someone named Armoured Rat. Sorry.

more fool you then, bub.

Right then, I’ll add some of you chaps later. Just downloaded a decent guardian and sanctuary remake if anyone is up for that?

im not good but im not bad i have a kkd of 1.17 and im a level 127 my gt is xi am batm4nx

I’m a Waypoint hero since my K/D ratio is above .9.

The odds of me killing you are 9/10

I’m meh

GT: Zytrox

Oh and by the way, im no noob.
try calling me that when im owning you in matchmaking.