Good forge maps?

anyone know of any good forge maps to download? I was trying to google some but I keep getting stuff for reach and other stuff that is either prelaunch or that I just can’t make sense of. Thanks in advance.

I can plug my own. Check my fileshare and get the “Village Green” map and “A-Ball” gametype and let me know what you think.

Heh, good forge maps. That’s funny. You’re pretty funny.

Sounds good, I’ll be sure to take a look at them.

I liked the idea. Could be pretty fun with a lot of people. I did not get a chance to try it out yet with all my friends though. The one thing I did not like is how agonizingly slow you moved with the ball. I liked the idea of making that person slower but not how slow you made him.

The Star Wars Space Battle map is cool with the Race gametype on ducain23’s fileshare

Since Forgehub is not posting maps until fileshare is up, I managed to find some good maps (and remakes) off the MLG Halo 4 Forge forums. You should take a look.

look at ducain23, team epiphany, and THFE’s youtube channels.

go into my fileshare and download the best lockout remake you’ll ever see.

> The Star Wars Space Battle map is cool with the Race gametype on ducain23’s fileshare

Exactly what I was going to say

Check “Lockout” and “Station” in my fileshare (they aren’t the MLG maps, station is a completely different symmetrical slayer map)

> go into my fileshare and download the best lockout remake you’ll ever see.

I challenge that with mine.

> Check “Lockout” and “Station” in my fileshare (they aren’t the MLG maps, station is a completely different symmetrical slayer map)
>
>
>
> > go into my fileshare and download the best lockout remake you’ll ever see.
>
> I challenge that with mine.

Not bad. your scale isn’t respectful on lockout, alot of jumps are missing.

Station is not bad.

> > Check “Lockout” and “Station” in my fileshare (they aren’t the MLG maps, station is a completely different symmetrical slayer map)
> >
> >
> >
> > > go into my fileshare and download the best lockout remake you’ll ever see.
> >
> > I challenge that with mine.
>
> Not bad. your scale isn’t respectful on lockout, alot of jumps are missing.
>
> Station is not bad.

Haha, thanks, I’m sure yours is probably better, i was just being stupid lol. Thanks for taking a look!