Good armor combos/colors suggestions?

Was just wondering about any good armor combos/visors/colors out there that anyone has, I currently have all of the armors except the HCS and Achilles. I’m having troubles finding some nice combos, any suggestions?

I originally posted this in a different thread, but I think it’s appropriate here:

> I change up my armor constantly, but a fun thing I like to do is match the visor with the armor in a way that the flavor text makes sense. For example with Dynast armor, it’s supposed to be resilient and the helmet is “fantastically durable” which means obviously the best choice is the Unbreakable visor. Then I’ll match the armor colors to the visor I picked.
>
> That’s my basic process for whatever I wear, and it’s kind of fun. Because I’m bored, I’ll list some other examples of combinations that I wear sometimes, that I think make sense based on flavor text:
>
> Shinobi armor+Dianthus visor, because apparently the UNSC just found them
> Helioskrill armor+Clockwork visor, because they’re works of art
> Cinder armor+Ichor visor, because Cinder armor is all about incinerating biohazards, apparently
> Recruit armor+Aureus visor, because they’re both for new Spartans
> Mark IV gen1 armor+Primeval visor, because it’s old stuff

So, yeah, if you find this fun, I encourage you to find a combination that looks good to you.

> 2533274904158628;2:
> I originally posted this in a different thread, but I think it’s appropriate here:
>
>
> > I change up my armor constantly, but a fun thing I like to do is match the visor with the armor in a way that the flavor text makes sense. For example with Dynast armor, it’s supposed to be resilient and the helmet is “fantastically durable” which means obviously the best choice is the Unbreakable visor. Then I’ll match the armor colors to the visor I picked.
> >
> > That’s my basic process for whatever I wear, and it’s kind of fun. Because I’m bored, I’ll list some other examples of combinations that I wear sometimes, that I think make sense based on flavor text:
> >
> > Shinobi armor+Dianthus visor, because apparently the UNSC just found them
> > Helioskrill armor+Clockwork visor, because they’re works of art
> > Cinder armor+Ichor visor, because Cinder armor is all about incinerating biohazards, apparently
> > Recruit armor+Aureus visor, because they’re both for new Spartans
> > Mark IV gen1 armor+Primeval visor, because it’s old stuff
>
>
> So, yeah, if you find this fun, I encourage you to find a combination that looks good to you.

I kinda like the one I have on now its just its everywhere… I used to change my armor up a bit a lot but I just stopped I guess. But thanks for the help I’ll probably try that, although my company is right around the corner for the Achilles helmet so I’d probably always wear that.

> 2535434873624637;3:
> I kinda like the one I have on now its just its everywhere… I used to change my armor up a bit a lot but I just stopped I guess. But thanks for the help I’ll probably try that, although my company is right around the corner for the Achilles helmet so I’d probably always wear that.

I just enjoy reading flavor text so I figured it might be helpful to post what I do, personally. Enjoy your Achilles :]

I like the Mako Chtonic helmet with the sharkteeth weapon skins. All the teeth make me happy.

> 2533274803493024;5:
> I like the Mako Chtonic helmet with the sharkteeth weapon skins. All the teeth make me happy.

That is so awesome, they are made for each other!

A really underrated color combo that looks great and isn’t monochrome?
Try this:
Primary: Persian
Secondary: Cobalt
Visor: Wild Hunt

  • or -
    Primary: Cobalt
    Secondary: Persian
    Visor: Wild Hunt

This is the combo I’m running. I’m using the Mark VI Regent Helmet/Armor, and it looks awesome. You can check it out on my profile, or on Halo 5. Obviously, Halo 5 has far more accurate colors.

If you coordinate your armor colors with the colors of the weapon skin in your stance, and also coordinate your visor color with both of those, it will look pretty good regardless of what armor you pick

> 2614366390849210;8:
> If you coordinate your armor colors with the colors of the weapon skin in your stance, and also coordinate your visor color with both of those, it will look pretty good regardless of what armor you pick

This is why I need that HCS Contender Blue skin. Azure Dream and Blue Steel contain these ugly off-whites.

> 2535416474113375;9:
> > 2614366390849210;8:
> > If you coordinate your armor colors with the colors of the weapon skin in your stance, and also coordinate your visor color with both of those, it will look pretty good regardless of what armor you pick
>
>
> This is why I need that HCS Contender Blue skin. Azure Dream and Blue Steel contain these ugly off-whites.

Some of the ultra rare and legendary versions of armors have off whites and whites built into the skin. (Rogue cut throat is an example. White and yellow built in.) Matching stuff like that can look pretty cool too.

My favorite is matching the black primary, and orange secondary to the spnkr stance, with pretty much any visor color. It looks good with almost any armor you can equip!

Also, dynast lylioc, with a light grey primary, dark grey secondary, and a grey weapon skin looks pretty fantastic.

> 2614366390849210;8:
> If you coordinate your armor colors with the colors of the weapon skin in your stance, and also coordinate your visor color with both of those, it will look pretty good regardless of what armor you pick

Yes, this is a fun thing to do! Here are my suggestions:

Fade: Jumpmaster Dispatcher colored carrot/lime with Autumn visor
Master Control: Defender colored pepper/celeste with Abyss visor
Prestige: Venator Thraex colored citrine/celeste with Abyss visor
Ruptive: Viper Venom colored pepper/sapphire with Greystone visor
Bracer: Recon ITG colored lapis/clementine with Reflection visor

Feel free to add any improvements or suggestions