Good Armor/Color Combinations

Just wondering if anyone has any good looking armor/color combinations that they want to share.

  • Military Police helmet with Raider armor. Why? Because the description says Raider is what military police Spartans use! And of course, since you’re a cop, you’ll want a Wild Hunt visor to decode those gang signs. Color yourself blue steel+pepper, equip Blue Steel weapon skins, and you’re good to go. - One of my favorite outfits is Pilot helmet with Icarus armor. Why? Because you want a pilot helmet for pilot armor! And they’re both shiny, too. Any non-neutral primary color with pepper secondary color, and a visor that matches the primary color is what I like to do with this. Usually sulfur with a King visor or maybe aubergine with a False Dawn visor. - Dynast armor with CQB helmet. Unbreakable visor. Why? Because that armor and helmet is supposed to be durable so you wanna give it a durable visor. Now color it pepper+carrot to match the visor. Personally I use Sticker Shock weapon skins with this outfit. - Recruit Charred with Aureus visor. Why? Because that’s the visor for new Spartans so it makes sense to use it with Recruit armor. Again, pepper+carrot is the color combo for this. I love that Charred variant, I mean who doesn’t like flames and skulls on their armor? - Hellcat Onslaught colored sulfur+pale. Two shades of a non-neutral color make for a striking, but not too colorful overall scheme. Sometimes I use milk chocolate+pecan for more subdued colors. - Want to match those -Yoink!- Skulls and Roses weapon skins? Put on Scout Observer, equip a Remembrance visor, and color yourself salt+vermilion. Also, you can do pretty much the exact same thing with default Scout. - If I feel like matching Green Machine weapon skins, I’ll put on Technician Override colored ooze+pepper with an Aurora visor. Technician Override is necessary because of its red markings but you can also use Viper Venom for this. However, Viper Venom is better suited to matching Ruptive weapon skins for various reasons. - When I use Aurum weapon skins, I use Venator Retiarus colored pumpkin+pepper and a Dynasty visor. The Retiarus variant is best for this because the primary color fades into black in some places, just like it does on the Aurum skins.I could go on…

> 2535416200398682;1:
> Just wondering if anyone has any good looking armor/color combinations that they want to share.

try:
pilot helm + noble armor
indomable helm + watcher armor (jun’s armor).
helljumper helm + nightfall armor (it’s look like a real odst)
‘’ ‘’ + indomable armor i recomend use orange color for armor.
bucaneer, eva gen 1 or 2, or timy helm + soldier armor it (looks very good for me).
and my favourite one:
pilot helm + helioskrill armor.

Timmy and Centurion Armor works surprisngly well.
Also, Black and any brighter secondary color

I’m biased because I think mine is dope haha.
lets see what you can make I always look forward to see what my fellow teammates decide to wear

I’m very biased in my opinion, but bear with me: Mark VI Satrap armor + any Classic Helmet.

The Satrap armor has a great balance between the clean aesthetics of the 343i designs and the exposed mechanical bits seen in older Halo games, it goes very well with the Classic Helmets. But since the MK V armor from Reach wasn’t in the game (and no, the Decimator armor doesn’t fit the bill) and the Mark IV armor seems a but strange, the Mark VI armor was the logical choice. Mark V Delta, CQB, EOD, EVA GEN1, and Recon GEN1 are practically perfect. The others may work nicely too, albeit to a lesser extent.

I usually match my visor with the secondary color typically. And I wish I found myself using a stand out primary color but typically I find black working with everything.

If you want to look like a totally Mercenary

Go Full Black with The Enforcer helmet & any Soldier Armor variant with the Midnighr visor

It was my personal favourite to wear before but I’m more of the Mark 6

> 2535405548403642;7:
> I usually match my visor with the secondary color typically. And I wish I found myself using a stand out primary color but typically I find black working with everything.

Same here. Black is my usual primary color because I want it to blend in with the black parts of the undersuit that I can’t change. Either that or I’ll make it the secondary color and match my visor to my primary color. By the way, I’d love to have customizable undersuit colors… :pray:

> 2535428779736382;8:
> If you want to look like a totally Mercenary
>
> Go Full Black with The Enforcer helmet & any Soldier Armor variant with the Midnighr visor
>
> It was my personal favourite to wear before but I’m more of the Mark 6

Sorry to rain on your parade but full black with a Midnight visor is so overdone. I see people wearing it all the time, like at least one person every match. I understand why people think it’s cool, but it’s just not original or unique at all :confused:

Black primary, Red secondary, either white or red visor.

The scout helmet and mark IV gen 2 amour black and red. With a dark visor like mine

I’ve got Engineer Helm + Engineer Armor + Flood Visor + Black primary, Forest secondary color.
Makes me look like a walking Xbox.

The main theme of this thread is black with something else. When I got the splyce magnum skin I changed my secondary to gold to match it because it is so awsome. Had the gold visor too but just got the black one so changed to that.

Yellow-green with dark red works for practically everything so long as the primary yellow-green color isn’t darkened like Scout Observer.

Mark VI Primus looks pretty neat with red secondary to give it a nice clown smile.

Recruit Proven with orange-yellow primary and maroon secondary makes for a fancy sunset-like effect.

Lavender makes for a very underrated color that can replace white any day for practically everything.

And I personally went with a full challenger armor with silver primary and yellow secondary with a green or yellow visor to give it a Mobile Suit Gundam look to go along with the embedded red and blue that it already comes with.

> 2535429325033443;13:
> The main theme of this thread is black with something else. When I got the splyce magnum skin I changed my secondary to gold to match it because it is so awsome. Had the gold visor too but just got the black one so changed to that.

Probably because using Pepper as your primary enables black body suits.

I’d be happy with being able to customize the hideous white stripes on our armor. Is that too much to ask?

> 2535405486667568;16:
> I’d be happy with being able to customize the hideous white stripes on our armor. Is that too much to ask?

That stuff was designed with team play in mind. The white stripes look pretty good, when the armor is bound to the solid red or blue of either team.
When combined with the other colors? Horrendous.

> 2533275031935123;17:
> > 2535405486667568;16:
> > I’d be happy with being able to customize the hideous white stripes on our armor. Is that too much to ask?
>
> That stuff was designed with team play in mind. The white stripes look pretty good, when the armor is bound to the solid red or blue of either team.
> When combined with the other colors? Horrendous.

Looks like I (artistically) smeared my armor with bird -Yoink-.

Pop Culture weapon skins for LIFE!

Look at my guy.
He’s a warrior with security Armour and brown & black colurs.