Goldpack

Do you like or hate goldpacks

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I dont dislike goldpacks just at least have some stuff to earn with halo infinite

I don’t think people are going to pick a specific pack in the Req System to dislike, they’re just going to like or dislike the entire system itself.

I dislike all packs/loot boxes, get them out of my games.

Do you mean gold packs or REQ packs in general? I like gold packs since they give decent stuff.

Anything that called a Supply Drop, Loot Box, REQ Pack, etc. I dislike a lot, idk what game started the Loot Box trend, but all seriousness they need to go.

And honestly Req packs ruined the way we unlocked Armor, there was no achievement or challenge to earn the armor like the Vidmasters to earn Recon, Legendary to get Mark Vi on H4 & EOD on Halo 3 or Commendation challenges on Halo 4, I can admit earning Achilles, Timmy, Olive is an Achievement on earning, but it’s nothing like Halo 3 & Halo 4 did & that’s what I like about those 2 games.

i hate every kind of lootbox system. and h5s lootbox system isn’t even cheap. although i don’t know how expensive the systems in other games are, but actually any amount of money is to much for lootboxes. and the grind isn’t fun at all for the req points. but thats how this systems are designed. offer an “alternative” but make it cringeworthy.

i hope that more and more countries start to ban them.

Once you’ve reached 152 the only pack you’d want to open is a gold.

> 2535458269032348;8:
> Once you’ve reached 152 the only pack you’d want to open is a gold.

Im not 152, but all i want to open is gold packs. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

> 2533274792964434;4:
> I dislike all packs/loot boxes, get them out of my games.

Amen

> 2533274792964434;4:
> I dislike all packs/loot boxes, get them out of my games.

Can’t agree more. Microtransactions are ruining the quality of games.