Golden moa Statues hidden throughout Halo 4

Sometime that I loved about the original trilogy was just the easter eggs. Reach’s easter eggs were both not that funny and few in number. Even the IWHBYD skull did little to the audio.
So why not there be Golden Moa statues hidden throughout Halo 4? About the size of an Oscar, they can be picked up an beat an enemy with.

Even better, an area that is out of the map where there is a moa that can be ridden only in that area :smiley:

honestly, that doesn’t sound that funny to me… i’d rather have a rooster teeth RvB cameo again, like in H3’s “Crow’s Nest”.

I’d rather be able to ride Moa, but Moa statues sound cool.

It would be awesome to beat an Elite’s head in with one, too.

How about having Sgt Johnson hidden somewhere in the campain where you can go up to him and he starts to explain how he’s still alive or maybe that he’s a ghost or someting. That would be amazing.

I’d LOVE Golden Moa statues! That’s probably one of the best ideas on the Halo 4 Forum to date! :smiley:

Easter eggs are always welcome.

Honestly, I don’t know why people like the Moas so much.

> Honestly, I don’t know why people like the Moas so much.

Cuz moa

> Honestly, I don’t know why people like the Moas so much.

Because they’re adorable giant birds?

> > Honestly, I don’t know why people like the Moas so much.
>
> Because they’re adorable giant birds?

Well, they are adorable.

> > > Honestly, I don’t know why people like the Moas so much.
> >
> > Because they’re adorable giant birds?
>
> Well, they are adorable.

I think they’re ugly. But don’t tell Little Moa that.

> > > > Honestly, I don’t know why people like the Moas so much.
> > >
> > > Because they’re adorable giant birds?
> >
> > Well, they are adorable.
>
> I think they’re ugly. But don’t tell Little Moa that.

I’m not… your friend… anymore… HOW COULD YOU!? D:

what I would love to see is a mini level if you get killed by a flood infection form during a level you turn into an combat form and have to go and infect any allies you have. It would be great fun to turn on any kat like A.I’s XD

MATHHHHHH!!!

I like this idea either way :slight_smile:

> > > > Honestly, I don’t know why people like the Moas so much.
> > >
> > > Because they’re adorable giant birds?
> >
> > Well, they are adorable.
>
> I think they’re ugly. But don’t tell Little Moa that.

You’ve betrayed him.

> > > > > Honestly, I don’t know why people like the Moas so much.
> > > >
> > > > Because they’re adorable giant birds?
> > >
> > > Well, they are adorable.
> >
> > I think they’re ugly. But don’t tell Little Moa that.
>
> I’m not… your friend… anymore… HOW COULD YOU!? D:

> MATHHHHHH!!!
>
> I like this idea either way :slight_smile:

D: Oh no what have I done?!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Ok at at the risk of being banned and/or censored, I’m going to go ahead and say this is the dumbest idea for anything that I have ever heard. Seriously, I have seen some stupid -Yoink- ideas for Halo 4 on these forums, but this one takes the cake.

Goddam.

Up to this point I’ve been able to just walk away from all the bs on these forums, but thanks to this, I can’t stand it anymore. A golden moa statue. A GOLDEN MOA STATUE. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD. It’s bad enough that you want to have them in the game- and actually I guess this could be tolerable. But to add insult to injury, YOU WANT TO USE THEM AS A WEAPON?

Please, just stop with these regoddamdiculous ideas. They’re terrible. And don’t start saying that “Oh well it’s my opinion” crap. That doesn’t matter. If you need to post an idea for Halo 4, at least put more thought into it first.

Good day sir.

>

Well let me try to make you happy. Instead of a Golden Moa, let’s have some weird ape people in some of the levels? Or how about a weapon that shoots out a powerful beam of plasma that is difficult to get to? Or how about a dancing old guy with hearts floating out of him?

I really would spend hours trying to find every statue :slight_smile: