Gold Visor?

Is the gold visor returning to halo 5? if so, how do you unlock it, and im asking this because it looks cool on master chief in the campaign.

Req cards.

> 2732317809657592;2:
> Req cards.

I have it, the visor color is called clockwork

There are a few gold colored visors in Halo 5. If you’re referring to the Halo 4 visor called “Legend”, yes, it’s in the game. It is unlocked in gold REQ packs.

Clock work is from reqs, the other visor comes with the Master Chief controller, Dauntless, is Ultra rare.

I have two other gold-ish visors.

Common: Foucault ( and looking at visor unlocks, Envy and Vandal also look goldish…though envy is prolly yellowish green).
Uncommon: Clockwork ( as above, also see King?)

customization collection req

Req packs

In case you missed the first 5 answers and skip right to mine…
You get visor colours including the gold variants in REQ packs.
:wink:

There’s a Dynasty gold visor that’s a Rare unlock.

Every unlocks via REQ cards. Personally would like some stuff to be unlockable by achievement.

> 2533274805762526;6:
> Clock work is from reqs, the other visor comes with the Master Chief controller, Dauntless, is Ultra rare.
>
> I have two other gold-ish visors.
>
> Common: Foucault ( and looking at visor unlocks, Envy and Vandal also look goldish…though envy is prolly yellowish green).
> Uncommon: Clockwork ( as above, also see King?)
>
> customization collection req

Dynasty or Autumn look similar but I don’t know of an exact match

You can get the Dauntless visor (which I assume is Master Chief’s visor) from the MC-themed collectors edition controller. I got the Resolute visor from the Locke-themed one.

(Aside: I love MC, but that silver and blue was just more my style.)

Wow… Guys, the Legendary and clockwork visors are ORANGE. Not gold. Envy and King are your two best bets for the classic yellow/gold visor.

I have it, e.g my avatar.

Good luck showing off the visor color, all the visors become a shade darker when you equip them

Man that sounds awesome! I want me some Clockwork!

I feel like some people need to get their eyes checked. Or their TVs calibrated?

Clockwork looks more copper than gold.
Foucault looks like Clockwork at the edges, and looks aluminumish at the center.
Envy and King are waaaaaay too green-yellow to be gold.

None of those are matches to Chief’s visor.

I rock the dynasty it looks the most like the h3 visor