Gold REQ Packs suck?

Am I the only one or is this supposed to be like this:

My Gold REQ Packs almost exclusively contain Aesthetic Items. And most of them are just “uncommon”.
I thought Silver Packs contain Common and Uncommon unlocks and Gold Packs Rare and Legendary - at least that is what the description says.
So, siriously, from the last 8 Gold Packs I bought I got:
1 Visor
1 Rare Weapon
1 Rare Vehicle
and 5(!!!) -Yoink!- pieces of armour and helmets (of which half is only uncommon)

This blows, I just want to have some nice weapons and vehicles for Warzone and all I get for playing round after round is freaking aesthetics?
8 Gold packs, that equals roughly what - 35 games? I play 35 games and get 1 weapon and 1 vehicle? Come on people.

Yeah. Gold packs really need to have three permanent unlocks.

Buy bronze and silver packs first, you will get more unlocks per REQ point. Gold is only worth buying once you’ve already acquired all the lower quality items.

> 2533274959913762;2:
> Yeah. Gold packs really need to have three permanent unlocks.

That would be a great idea.

> 2661949065475413;3:
> Buy bronze and silver packs first, you will get more unlocks per REQ point. Gold is only worth buying once you’ve already acquired all the lower quality items.

That makes sense for the problem with the Uncommon cards. But really? There is soooooo much stuff to unlock… It takes ages. Why even make expensive gold packs when they only make sense when there is nothing else to buy?

I really feel cheated. When the description says “contains rare and legendary”, give me rare and legendary. And for crying out loud, lat me have a weapon every once in a while :frowning:

> 2533274908211966;4:
> > 2533274959913762;2:
> > Yeah. Gold packs really need to have three permanent unlocks.
>
>
> That would be a great idea.
>
>
>
>
> > 2661949065475413;3:
> > Buy bronze and silver packs first, you will get more unlocks per REQ point. Gold is only worth buying once you’ve already acquired all the lower quality items.
>
>
> That makes sense for the problem with the Uncommon cards. But really? There is soooooo much stuff to unlock… It takes ages. Why even make expensive gold packs when they only make sense when there is nothing else to buy?
>
> I really feel cheated. When the description says “contains rare and legendary”, give me rare and legendary. And for crying out loud, lat me have a weapon every once in a while :frowning:

Because the description doesn’t say “contains rare and legendary.” It says “Uncommon to Legendary.” It’s random chance. You improve your chances by removing the uncommon and rare cards with silver packs. Also FYI, majority of the weapons fall in the common-rare area. So silvers is a better option for you anyways.

> 2661949065475413;5:
> Because the description doesn’t say “contains rare and legendary.” It says “Uncommon to Legendary.” It’s random chance. You improve your chances by removing the uncommon and rare cards with silver packs. Also FYI, majority of the weapons fall in the common-rare area. So silvers is a better option for you anyways.

I see, I’m German and I just translated what it says in German. ^^ Maybe the German version is not that clear/good.

Okay, but stuff like Mantis, Binary Rifle…? They are from Gold Packs, aren’t they?

agree, Gold REQ Packs suck, sometimes sliver is better, how come?

Well maybe because you should be unlocking uncommon and rares in silvers. Commons in Bronze. Ive been getting weapons, vehicles, and a little bit of armor that are Legendary and Ultra Rare from gold packs because all if not most of the rares and uncommons have already been unlocked through silver.

I find it ridiculous how much Warzone garbage there is in the Gold Req packs.

> 2533274811205481;7:
> agree, Gold REQ Packs suck, sometimes sliver is better, how come?

Both only give you two unlocks, and silver is cheaper in every way. Plus if you have a ton of uncommon and rare stuff that needs to be unlocked chances are higher you will get those items before any very rare or legendary stuff.

(about the permanet ítems) There is a video that explains why this happen. You need to understand one thing if you dont have almost all the uncommon ítems and you start buying Gold packs you still have many chances to unlock common ítems. The thing has been working for me is buy first only bronze and unlock almost ALL the commons then start with the silver packs , this way you have more chances to unlock uncommons and rares because you already unlock ALL the commons .right now im buying silvers , 65% of the time i unlock uncommons the reste unlock rares but never commons.

Try spending money on Gold packs just to get uncommons. Felt like I took it pretty hard. Haven’t bought a REQ pack with cash money since.

Gold packs do not contain just rare and legendary. Gold packs specifically says contain uncommon to legendary reqs, and the way the system works is that the lower rarities weigh heavily in favor of being unlocked first. If you are trying to unlock everything through gold packs first your just wasting you points. people have already done the math. If you want the good stuff start with silver because then you will only need 3 million points to unlock everything, less if you find what you want early, whereas golds first require upwards of 4.5 million points.

Ignoring cosmetics and focusing on weapons and vehicles for the time being (this includes loadout, power weapons, vehicles, and armor mods) I’ve been using this method and I’ve already unlocked all of the commons, I have 11 uncommons left, and 29 rares.

Uncommon to Legendary, doesn’t say that it will guarantee a good drop, plus its RNG. And before you ramble over RNG its just points that you can earn when playing games (unless you spend real life money on it, its your money, but to me its just a waste.)

> 2661949065475413;3:
> Buy bronze and silver packs first, you will get more unlocks per REQ point. Gold is only worth buying once you’ve already acquired all the lower quality items.

This guy knows how the collecting works, Gold just gives you a higher chance of better items, I buy 3 Bronze and 2 Silver then repeat for the best results.

It’s a randomized content!

For me, I generally like it… because:

• I keep getting Ultra Rare and Rare items - 50/50 Legendary items - Sniper Rifles, Beam Rifles, Ultra Ghost & Scorpion’s - 70 out of 100 certifications of weapons & armorsIt doesn’t deliver the best content for all but hopefully you come into the line :slight_smile:

I’ve honestly had anythin decent from the few gold packs i’ve had

If you didnt buy bronzes first (get rid of all commons)
Then when you stop getting common items and getting temp items, you start getting silvers (get rid of uncommon-rares)
And then when you stop getting all of them and you start getting REQ points from Silver REQ packs
Then you get Gold and you have a much higher chance getting rares or higher, youll get much better stuff!
If you didnt do that that then you cant really complain, thats the best way to do it, doing bronze gets rid of all the certifications and all that stuff and common armours, silvers get armours, visors, assasinations, stances, emblems etc… and then when you get to gold you get much much better stuff, youll get things like mythics (higher chance of should i say) and youll get nicer armour, nicer weapon certifications (Legendary, Very rare and mythics) and same with vehicles…
Its about doing it logically and strategically, im level 34 and im currently on silver packs, if i get gold i usually just get rubbish that i can get in silver packs!

I think gold should just contain rare to mythic, and silver contains common to (chance to get) rare.

First of all, thanks to everbody participating in this talk and sharing their experiance and strategies.

I get that it makes a los of sense to get rid of the lower tier stuff first and then have a high chance on good stuff later on with gold packs. And I also generally like the overall system. No idiots camping the vehicles and power weapons anymore.

But if it is not my goal to unlock everthing (there are waaay too many variations on the standart weapons I think), just to unlock a few things I like, for example Mantis or Binary Rifle, is it better to bet high and buy Gold to maybe get lucky or do I really have to farm my way through piles of rubish for weeks…? I mean sure, both is possible, but what are the odds to unlock these two things, anyway?