Gold req pack

i bought a micro transacted gold pack and the game glitches and I didn’t get anything…wtf do I do? What a waste of money!

try resetting your console. I’ve had that happen where I got a gold pack and it just made that noise like it was trying to open it but it never would. A quick reset fixed it for me.

I’ve had this happen, only I never ended up getting my req pack.

Same thing happened to me this morning, I bought the biggest bundle for $99(33 gold packs + 13 free)… usually I get a email right away confirming my purchase, but not this time. It was just loading the packs & loading & loading & wouldn’t finish . I thought maybe my payment failed so I cancelled out & bought it a 2nd time (worst mistake of my life lol). when I did that I got 2 email purchase confirmations… still NO PACKS! I restarted my xbox 3 time and it still tells me I have “no packs available”… I SHOULD HAVE 94 CAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY BOUGHT 2 $99 BUNDLES!. I tried contacting Microsoft support to see what was going on and maybe get refunded one pack. They said they would call me in under a minute… it’s been half a day and no call… just great service… My ideal resolution is to get my 47 packs and get refunded for the 2nd bundle I accidentally bought. If not well then as long as I get all 94 packs I guess I can live with it… All in all if the req system is down, DON’T GIVE US THE ABILITY TO BUY IT AT THAT TIME!

> 2533274883449932;2:
> try resetting your console. I’ve had that happen where I got a gold pack and it just made that noise like it was trying to open it but it never would. A quick reset fixed it for me.

got it, I did a hard reset on the xbox, and it still wasn’t there so I played a game and by the end of the game it was there so I am happy the my money didn’t go to waist lol. but again, this isn’t the first time this has happened to me. HOPEFULLY 343i is looking into the issue

> 2533274837590566;4:
> Same thing happened to me this morning, I bought the biggest bundle for $99(33 gold packs + 13 free)… usually I get a email right away confirming my purchase, but not this time. It was just loading the packs & loading & loading & wouldn’t finish . I thought maybe my payment failed so I cancelled out & bought it a 2nd time (worst mistake of my life lol). when I did that I got 2 email purchase confirmations… still NO PACKS! I restarted my xbox 3 time and it still tells me I have “no packs available”… I SHOULD HAVE 94 CAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY BOUGHT 2 $99 BUNDLES!. I tried contacting Microsoft support to see what was going on and maybe get refunded one pack. They said they would call me in under a minute… it’s been half a day and no call… just great service… My ideal resolution is to get my 47 packs and get refunded for the 2nd bundle I accidentally bought. If not well then as long as I get all 94 packs I guess I can live with it… All in all if the req system is down, DON’T GIVE US THE ABILITY TO BUY IT AT THAT TIME!

MAN that blows! hopefully everything works out well either the refund or the 94 packs and hopefully you get something EXTREMELY awesome in one of the packs! Thank you for the feedback

I called Microsoft and the guy was really helpful. Because of the issue on the game it was an accidental 2nd purchase and i am getting refunded! I am so glad this worked out!