Gold Req Pack not working?

so i purchased a gold req pack and when i opened it it gave me no items. so naturally i just figured it glitched or i hit a button and it exited out no biggy. but then i bought another one, opened it and again, no items. so i just spent $6 and got absolutely nothing. anyone else have this problem?

> 2533274813648884;1:
> so i purchased a gold req pack and when i opened it it gave me no items. so naturally i just figured it glitched or i hit a button and it exited out no biggy. but then i bought another one, opened it and again, no items. so i just spent $6 and got absolutely nothing. anyone else have this problem?

I literally had the same issue maybe 15 minutes ago. I contacted Xbox support, and they said it’s just a slight overload on the REQ system since the game just launched. The REQ pack appeared in my ‘open packs’ tab as I was talking to them (maybe 5-10 minutes after my purchase).

TL;DR - Give it a few minutes. If you still don’t see it, contact support.

Wait ~30 mins and they will come.

No but the bigger question: Why are you spending money and not the in game currency on gold packs?
Contrary to popular belief warzone Is NOT p2w. Youre not going to be at an advantage for having lots of gold packs.

> 2533274870591903;4:
> No but the bigger question: Why are you spending money and not the in game currency on gold packs?
> Contrary to popular belief warzone Is NOT p2w. Youre not going to be at an advantage for having lots of gold packs.

Why do you care what someone else does with their money? Envy? Jealousy? Maybe he wants armor, assassinations, visors, stances, power weapons, Br and AR attachments faster.

> 2533274870591903;4:
> No but the bigger question: Why are you spending money and not the in game currency on gold packs?
> Contrary to popular belief warzone Is NOT p2w. Youre not going to be at an advantage for having lots of gold packs.

It’s a good thing people are paying for them. This is the system that is allowing us to get free DLC maps, a MUCH better solution to splitting up the community. It is clearly worth it to them to spend the money, so seems like a win/win.