gold packs give ok items

i mean i got some crappy emblems and ugly helmets but i got a raider helmet xd i only need 2 more uncommon helmets and i own them all

Open silvers first, I did and now I only get ultra rare or better from golds, its worth it, you will get everything faster

Have you finished collecting everything from the bronze and silver packs yet?

Buy Bronze packs to get the Common/Uncommon items until you get all the common items.
Silver packs to get the Uncommon/Rare items until all rare items are gained.
Then the gold packs for the Ultra Rare/Legendary items

> 2533274823412826;4:
> Buy Bronze packs to get the Common/Uncommon items until you get all the common items.
> Silver packs to get the Uncommon/Rare items until all rare items are gained.
> Then the gold packs for the Ultra Rare/Legendary items

The issue with this is you don’t have a chance to get any cool skins, stances, assassinations, etc. while you’re opening the lower tier packs.

> 2533274832863886;5:
> > 2533274823412826;4:
> > Buy Bronze packs to get the Common/Uncommon items until you get all the common items.
> > Silver packs to get the Uncommon/Rare items until all rare items are gained.
> > Then the gold packs for the Ultra Rare/Legendary items
>
>
> The issue with this is you don’t have a chance to get any cool skins, stances, assassinations, etc. while you’re opening the lower tier packs.

yeah but it will take you longer just opening gold packs

i am missing like 6 things and i did the silver pack method

it just takes time to get everything

you just need to deal with the fact that you wont have “that one cool thing that everyone else has anyways” for a while

There is a ton of cool -Yoink- in silver packs. Granted, I started with golds like an idiot so I have some cool gold -Yoink-, but still.

> 2533274832863886;5:
> > 2533274823412826;4:
> > Buy Bronze packs to get the Common/Uncommon items until you get all the common items.
> > Silver packs to get the Uncommon/Rare items until all rare items are gained.
>
>
> The issue with this is you don’t have a chance to get any cool skins, stances, assassinations, etc. while you’re opening the lower tier packs.

That’s the point of progression.

Also, you have a pretty low chance of getting those cool things with gold packs when you haven’t unlocked much anyways.

> 2533274832863886;5:
> > 2533274823412826;4:
>
>

^

Damn daniel
Back at it again with the gold packs

I know there is a method to the req packs, but I don’t care lol!

Finished my Silver grind and Gold packs are pathetic.

I have enough Ultra Rare and Legendary Certifications already unlocked to expect some of them but my Gold packs are filled with the Greens and Blues that I unlocked through Silvers. The higher level Reqs are like gold dust. I have better luck accruing Legendary cards through my Warzone Daily Win Pack.

> 2535468425990603;9:
> > 2533274832863886;5:
> > > 2533274823412826;4:
> > > Buy Bronze packs to get the Common/Uncommon items until you get all the common items.
> > > Silver packs to get the Uncommon/Rare items until all rare items are gained.
> > > Then the gold packs for the Ultra Rare/Legendary items
> >
> >
> > The issue with this is you don’t have a chance to get any cool skins, stances, assassinations, etc. while you’re opening the lower tier packs.
>
>
> ^
>
> Damn daniel
> Back at it again with the gold packs

No. Stop. We don’t need that on here.

You have to unlock all the common, uncommon, and rare for you best chance to get Ultra rare and legendary. A lot of silver packs and you should be on you way to getting more cool stuff

Just started out in Warzone and looking for a few tips.

What’s the best strategy for the Req packs ? Is it worth starting with just the bronze packs then going silver/gold or ignore the bronze ones and just get the silvers for a while and then start on gold.

Selling cards - in the first few packs i’ve got cards for random weapons, is it worth just selling these to get points quickly for more packs or just keep hold of them ?

Open all your bronze packs till you are rewarded req points, so you get all your commons out of the way and you wont get common in silvers.

Then open all your silvers to get all your rares and uncommons outta the way before you move to gold.

When you’ve done that you will only get ultra rare and legendary in gold.

If you don’t want to do that then you are practically wasting your reqs on gold packs that are giving you rares and uncommons when you could be getting them from silvers for less. Same with silver packs. I’ve completed all my bronze and silvers, now when I buy gold packs my 2 permanents are always ultra rare or legendary. It sounds hard getting your silvers and bronze done first but definitely worth it.

> 2535468425990603;9:
> > 2533274832863886;5:
> > > 2533274823412826;4:
> > > Buy Bronze packs to get the Common/Uncommon items until you get all the common items.
> > > Silver packs to get the Uncommon/Rare items until all rare items are gained.
> > > Then the gold packs for the Ultra Rare/Legendary items
> >
> >
> > The issue with this is you don’t have a chance to get any cool skins, stances, assassinations, etc. while you’re opening the lower tier packs.
>
>
> ^
>
> Damn daniel
> Back at it again with the gold packs

I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. lol

Gotta get them Uncommon armors!

> 2533274921838152;16:
> > 2535468425990603;9:
> > > 2533274832863886;5:
> > > > 2533274823412826;4:
> > > > Buy Bronze packs to get the Common/Uncommon items until you get all the common items.
> > > > Silver packs to get the Uncommon/Rare items until all rare items are gained.
> > > > Then the gold packs for the Ultra Rare/Legendary items
> > >
> > >
> > > The issue with this is you don’t have a chance to get any cool skins, stances, assassinations, etc. while you’re opening the lower tier packs.
> >
> >
> > ^
> >
> > Damn daniel
> > Back at it again with the gold packs
>
>
> I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking.

haha

but back to the topic yeah its better to open up the bronze packs then to silvers then gold.
also u have the chance to get some good items from your daily wins if you are lucky

Gold pack contain legendary and mythic items as well. It is a roll of the dice but well worth it.

> 2533274843592408;2:
> Open silvers first, I did and now I only get ultra rare or better from golds, its worth it, you will get everything faster

did same here.
been busy since 2 weeks after release, and now have all and started opening gold packs this tuesday.
ultra rare after ultra rare, but it was all worth it, no complains.