Gold packs for everyone!

What would you guys say if they made it so gold packs could be bought in bulk with RP, and not just… money…

That’d be cool, since you could get some extra gold packs for free, or rather at a lower rate.

I’d rather they implement mass selling and stream line the reqs but it’s a kind of update that would come as a package probally.

I really want a faction based req packs as a permanent feature to lesson the rng

> 2533274962122285;3:
> I’d rather they implement mass selling and stream line the reqs but it’s a kind of update that would come as a package probally.
>
> I really want a faction based req packs as a permanent feature to lesson the rng

That’d be awesome

> 2533274962122285;3:
> I’d rather they implement mass selling and stream line the reqs but it’s a kind of update that would come as a package probally.
>
> I really want a faction based req packs as a permanent feature to lesson the rng

Faction based reqs would be a awesome idea i log everyday and it took me 2 weeks to get a wasp

> 2533274847563380;1:
> What would you guys say if they made it so gold packs could be bought in bulk with RP, and not just… money…

this may sound stupid but what do you mean by bulk?

> 2535424652945408;6:
> > 2533274847563380;1:
> > What would you guys say if they made it so gold packs could be bought in bulk with RP, and not just… money…
>
>
> this may sound stupid but what do you mean by bulk?

Lets say you have 200,000 REQ points and want to buy 20 Gold REQ packs, you have to buy each one individually. Takes some time, especially if you have more than that.
I currently have 600,000 and the smart choice is the Silver pack. I would have to buy 120 Silver packs individually. Thats brutal. Now if I could buy 20 at once, much less time.

> 2535424652945408;6:
> > 2533274847563380;1:
> > What would you guys say if they made it so gold packs could be bought in bulk with RP, and not just… money…
>
>
> this may sound stupid but what do you mean by bulk?

Na, it’s not stupid. I mean like buying three at a time for 30,000 RP rather then buy one at a time, that kinda thing.

I don’t know brother… it certainly could save time… but maybe the mass sell options bravo talked about on launch day would help more.

> 2533274879407634;9:
> I don’t know brother… it certainly could save time… but maybe the mass sell options bravo talked about on launch day would help more.

I think both should suffice brother, although mass selling option should have been a priority at day one.

> 2533274847563380;1:
> What would you guys say if they made it so gold packs could be bought in bulk with RP, and not just… money…

Sounds like it would be very convenient. If they ever allow us to sell multiple reqs at the same time and redeem points for multiple packs that would be awesome.

Free gold pack :wink:

it happened twice in my spending spree of 200000 rp

funny thing you can’t name a video gold pack for some reason.

> 2533274847563380;1:

Even if they cut the cost in half of the current RP required its not enough to get me to play Warzone again. BF1’s Big team experience is far superior to Warzone.

That would be real nice, but seeing as they still haven’t done bulk selling I don’t think it will ever happen.

> 2533274962122285;3:
>

You can mass sell on halowaypoint with a google chrome add-on. Chrome Web Store

> 2533274925370623;15:
> > 2533274962122285;3:
> > I’d rather they implement mass selling and stream line the reqs but it’s a kind of update that would come as a package probally.
> >
> > I really want a faction based req packs as a permanent feature to lesson the rng
>
>
> You can mass sell on halowaypoint with a google chrome add-on. Chrome Web Store

I don’t own a pc only a smart phone

it works for smartphones if you have google chrome.

I’d be cool if REQs were gone! Even better if they weren’t in Halo 6 :wink: but we know that won’t happen…

… But really, I’d like to be able to buy & sell things in bulk. Such a basic feature, no idea why it isn’t in the game.

id love that

I would buy them in bulk with req points