Gold Pack BS

So after painstakingly making my way through silver packs, I finally unlocked all of their permanent unlocks just in time for the January update. Obviously, we all have our items that we are wishing to attain, and these items take time. Each gold pack takes a while to open, and I find it absurd that you can spend two hours grinding to 10,000 RP only to open up a pack and get an emblem that has arbitrarily been marked as “ultra rare.” It just winds up being a total waste of time. Obviously there will be a likely minority who really likes getting a pig emblem for their two hours of play, but it gets really frustrating getting these in gold packs considering the amount of time it takes to achieve them. I know that what people like and dislike is subjective, but I’m sure many gamers don’t like to see 6 hours of play yield 3 emblems that replace a slot of what could be cosmetic gear, and then feel as though those warzone games you suffered through weren’t worth while.

It takes you 2 hours to get 10000 RP? If I play Assault with a team and shut down the the enemy team in 6 minutes (less if we are the attackers) I get about 1100-1400 RP a game. So I get approximately 12400 in just a single hour. On subject, though. Yes, its very frustrating getting emblems. I think it’s even worse when opening silvers, though. The amount of uncommon and rare emblems you have to unlock is -Yoinking!- ridiculous.

> 2535409816624774;1:
> So after painstakingly making my way through silver packs, I finally unlocked all of their permanent unlocks just in time for the January update. Obviously, we all have our items that we are wishing to attain, and these items take time. Each gold pack takes a while to open, and I find it absurd that you can spend two hours grinding to 10,000 RP only to open up a pack and get an emblem that has arbitrarily been marked as “ultra rare.” It just winds up being a total waste of time. Obviously there will be a likely minority who really likes getting a pig emblem for their two hours of play, but it gets really frustrating getting these in gold packs considering the amount of time it takes to achieve them. I know that what people like and dislike is subjective, but I’m sure many gamers don’t like to see 6 hours of play yield 3 emblems that replace a slot of what could be cosmetic gear, and then feel as though those warzone games you suffered through weren’t worth while.

They want you to get mad, so you’ll spend money or leave the game. They only want blind idiots who conform to the laws of 343i and they hate us all. They want us to quit halo, so they give us nothing we want because they know children’s minds are more susceptible to indoctrination.

Remember, we have been called upon to serve

Yep, they are a thing… I’ve forgotten how much REQs are spent in total for Emblems alone, but it was somewhere up to 200k - 300k IIRC, if not more. Stuff like the # Emblems are just stupid fodder less than 1% of players want to use over some other Emblem (like ones they earned), yet they were treated on the stream like “a great thing to come back from the old days of Halo 3 everyone’s been waiting for”. Packed in an update as free DLC too and good to go!

But hey, one frustrating unlock less OP.

> 2533274956086815;3:
> > 2535409816624774;1:
> > So after painstakingly making my way through silver packs, I finally unlocked all of their permanent unlocks just in time for the January update. Obviously, we all have our items that we are wishing to attain, and these items take time. Each gold pack takes a while to open, and I find it absurd that you can spend two hours grinding to 10,000 RP only to open up a pack and get an emblem that has arbitrarily been marked as “ultra rare.” It just winds up being a total waste of time. Obviously there will be a likely minority who really likes getting a pig emblem for their two hours of play, but it gets really frustrating getting these in gold packs considering the amount of time it takes to achieve them. I know that what people like and dislike is subjective, but I’m sure many gamers don’t like to see 6 hours of play yield 3 emblems that replace a slot of what could be cosmetic gear, and then feel as though those warzone games you suffered through weren’t worth while.
>
>
> They want you to get mad, so you’ll spend money or leave the game. They only want blind idiots who conform to the laws of 343i and they hate us all. They want us to quit halo, so they give us nothing we want because they know children’s minds are more susceptible to indoctrination.
>
> Remember, we have been called upon to serve
>
> https://31.media.tumblr.com/5a29f694f67a145ca39d44e34e17e7ea/tumblr_no0we7Cd7e1qet0cro1_540.gif

well that was the dumbest thing ive heard all day and I had a guy rage during a game because a kid was games outside and making noise.

> 2533274840624875;5:
> > 2533274956086815;3:
> > > 2535409816624774;1:
> > > So after painstakingly making my way through silver packs, I finally unlocked all of their permanent unlocks just in time for the January update. Obviously, we all have our items that we are wishing to attain, and these items take time. Each gold pack takes a while to open, and I find it absurd that you can spend two hours grinding to 10,000 RP only to open up a pack and get an emblem that has arbitrarily been marked as “ultra rare.” It just winds up being a total waste of time. Obviously there will be a likely minority who really likes getting a pig emblem for their two hours of play, but it gets really frustrating getting these in gold packs considering the amount of time it takes to achieve them. I know that what people like and dislike is subjective, but I’m sure many gamers don’t like to see 6 hours of play yield 3 emblems that replace a slot of what could be cosmetic gear, and then feel as though those warzone games you suffered through weren’t worth while.
> >
> >
> > They want you to get mad, so you’ll spend money or leave the game. They only want blind idiots who conform to the laws of 343i and they hate us all. They want us to quit halo, so they give us nothing we want because they know children’s minds are more susceptible to indoctrination.
> >
> > Remember, we have been called upon to serve
> >
> > https://31.media.tumblr.com/5a29f694f67a145ca39d44e34e17e7ea/tumblr_no0we7Cd7e1qet0cro1_540.gif
>
> well that was the dumbest thing ive heard all day and I had a guy rage during a game because a kid was playing games outside and making noise.

> 2535409816624774;1:
> So after painstakingly making my way through silver packs, I finally unlocked all of their permanent unlocks just in time for the January update. Obviously, we all have our items that we are wishing to attain, and these items take time. Each gold pack takes a while to open, and I find it absurd that you can spend two hours grinding to 10,000 RP only to open up a pack and get an emblem that has arbitrarily been marked as “ultra rare.” It just winds up being a total waste of time. Obviously there will be a likely minority who really likes getting a pig emblem for their two hours of play, but it gets really frustrating getting these in gold packs considering the amount of time it takes to achieve them. I know that what people like and dislike is subjective, but I’m sure many gamers don’t like to see 6 hours of play yield 3 emblems that replace a slot of what could be cosmetic gear, and then feel as though those warzone games you suffered through weren’t worth while.

If it’s that important to you and you hate the grind, pay for a -Yoink- ton of gold packs and help pay for future content. Thanks bro!