Gold membership

My halo 5 won’t recognize my Xbox Gold Membership, it was fine yesterday but today it stopped working.

What is Halo 5 saying? Are you sure you Gold subscription is still active? Are you able to play online multiplayer for other Xbox games?

Yes I can play other games, my gold membership is still active and paid for. It’s saying to check if it’s up to date. It works on other consoles as well.

Reset the console by holding the power button on the console itself for 5 seconds. Sign in to the account again and try.

> 2533275034495605;1:
> My halo 5 won’t recognize my Xbox Gold Membership, it was fine yesterday but today it stopped working.

Yeah, it does this every once in a while for me. Just reset/hard reset your console and if that doesn’t work, just don’t play Halo 5 until the next day. Works every time.

> 2533275001522797;5:
> > 2533275034495605;1:
> > My halo 5 won’t recognize my Xbox Gold Membership, it was fine yesterday but today it stopped working.
>
> Yeah, it does this every once in a while for me. Just reset/hard reset your console and if that doesn’t work, just don’t play Halo 5 until the next day. Works every time.

Want an even better solution? Turn off “Instant On” in your power settings to “Energy Saver.” System completely shuts down each time you turn it off, and rebooting takes a bit longer but you’ll NEVER have crazy issues like that again that require “hard resets” to fix.